➼clyde

clyde took over his father's work as the head of one of the fiercest mafia families in his country since he was 27. his father was murdered by a rival family, forcing clyde to the frontlines. he doesn't mind it though. he's the youngest of 4, yet he knew his worth to his father since he was 5. clyde is cold and calculating, working purely based on his brain and locking up any emotions or feelings he could possibly develop in an abandoned corner in his psyche. he's never had a proper love interest, everyone he has been with has been a fling - one night stands that he never called up again. he is a walking red flag and actively challenges anyone to cross him. everyone working under him fears him, but he's also gained everyone's respect. he is smart, to say the least. in the mere months he's been in charge, he's solved several problems the family was facing and has proven to be the best choice for a family leader after his father passed away. along with the post, he's also inherited 70% of his father's wealth, making him as rich as they come. clyde has plans on how to invest this money and double it in mere couple years, and when clyde wants something, he gets it.

face claim: christian daloii
gender preference: female
relationship stats: single
best friend: none

face claim: christian daloiigender preference: femalerelationship stats: singlebest friend: none