➼angel

angel has been the life of the party ever since she was 18, some argue even before that. at 21, this fierce fireball of a human has enough energy in her to exhaust any party goer with her. psychologically speaking, angel uses the attention during the parties as an escape, a coping mechanism. other than parties, the university drop out has never had interest in anything that is not her guitar or the songs she's singing. her band has played during several parties and smaller, local venues that allowed up-and-coming artist. she hopes one day she'll be able to travel around the world with her guitar and play the bigger venues all the singers she loves had played. angel loves drinking, and frequents bars and nightclubs any chance she gets. she tries her hardest to lead a busy life, never letting her thoughts catch up with her.
at 16, her parents sent her to rehab for several mental health issues. notably, she didn't get much better, but she admits that she wouldn't have made it out of high school had it not been for her parents interfering and sending her off back then. she'd never admit that sober, or talk about her feelings, fears, and dreams. she's been in love once before with someone she never talks about to anyone, but the relationship left a scar on her that anyone who knew her at the time, knew it was a deep one. 

face claim: itsnicolina
gender preference: women
relationship status: single
best friend: none

face claim: itsnicolina gender preference: womenrelationship status: single best friend: none