➼edward

edward is a 29 years old english boy that spends most of his free time in libraries or dying his hair. one of his most important goals in life is to read anything and everything he finds slightly interesting. he has a phd in philosophy and political science, and is currently giving lectures to philosophy undergraduates in his university. he has a large collection of rings that he is extremely proud of and shows off to anyone that listens. at the core, edward - or as he likes to be called, eddie - is an old romantic. he loves everything that has a sense of nostalgia to a time he might have not been born in, but feels a sense of belonging a lot of people struggle their whole lives trying to find. he likes red roses, leather jackets, and strawberry milkshakes. as such, all his dates have to include all three. he's fallen in love twice before, once when he was 17 with his best friend, and another time at 24 with the same guy. They have since parted ways and eddie believes he's completely over him.
if you get eddie to look away from his book, even for one minute, consider yourself important to him. when he reads, he's completely immersed in what's between his hands. you might find him listening to music while he's reading, too. usually, it's something by conan grey or lorde, or something to calm his nerves from the 60s and 70s.

face claim: luckybsmith
gender preference: male
relationship status: single
best friend: none

face claim: luckybsmithgender preference: malerelationship status: singlebest friend: none