past thoughts

Dont take it the wrong way, but these are just a couple of my thoughts from when we were actively together that I can finally let resurface.

I kinda realized how good we looked together. Like damn sis, you're darn good looking, and im beautiful. Perfect match honestlyyy

How the heck are you so good at everything you try?? Like, you just touch it and instantly pick it up. Honestly jealous of my amazing friend.

The sweetest guy in the whole world, kinda dense, loving, and adorably jealous. How the hell did I land you???

As nice as your promises are, I've learned not to trust them. Not to hang my existence on the words of mere man. They're nice to hear but we can never garuntee the future as much as we hope it. I knew the day that you promised your life to me, that it wouldnt go that way. It was very cute though.

You told me, that you'd wait as long as it took and in that moment I swear I fell in love again but I was afraid to believe you. Because what if in waiting, you forgot about me, or how much you loved me and found someone new? I was scared so I asked you, and again, you promised me, "I will wait for you, even if it takes my whole life, I will never stop loving you". And that was the best thing.

Can I just say that, you are so precious to me. I. Love. You. And Always. Will.

[This was just some of the stuff I had writing during the last 2 years]