Chapter 3: Reveal, training and class

(A/N: I hope you enjoy!)

Izumi POV

Today, I was supposed to head over to Izuku's house but as I was getting prepared, I began to get extremely nervous. I didn't know what to expect at all. I texted Izuku a bit last night, asking him what he thought about different quirks but I was nervous to be at his house.

I walked downstairs, dressed to go. When I got to the bottom, mom was there waiting. "Izumi, where are you going?"

"I-I'm headed to a friend's house."

"Oh? Are you going to that boy's house?" Mom gave me a teasing smile and I just blushed and looked at the floor. "Heheh, oh Izumi, you shouldn't be embarrassed about that. Just be sure that you're careful and have fun, dear."

I looked up at mom and smiled. "Okay mom." I ran out the door. "Love you, mom!"

——

Izuku POV

I was sitting in my living room with dad, thinking about how to show Izumi that my dad was All Might. I figured the easiest way was to have her come in and have dad buff up and ta-da! But she'll probably just freak.

"Son, it'll be fine. She'll probably be able to understand just fine."

I sat there, thinking. 'Why am I so worried?'

Just then, the doorbell went off so I got up and opened the door and saw Izumi there. "H-hey Izuku."

"Izumi, it's good to see you. Come in." I stepped aside to let her in. She came in and sat down on the couch, looking nervous.

"So, you're young Midoriya?" Dad asked her.

"Y-yes sir."

Dad smiled as I walked over. "So...uh, Izumi. You're here to see All Might so here he is." I motioned to dad and she looked confused.

Dad stood up and took a deep breath before he puffed up into his buff form. "Hahaha! It is I! All Might!" Izumi seemed to freeze up. Dad walked over and waved a hand in front of her but she didn't do anything. "Uh... I might have been wrong."

——

Once Izumi woke up, I explained everything and what happened to dad five years ago. She looked concerned but I managed to convince her it was fine.

Dad was back in his small form. "Now, young Midoriya, I wish for you to inherit my quirk."

"Y-you quirk?"

"One for all. I was born with it but it never left dad. Now he wants you to be the one to take the mantle."

Izumi looked nervous but nodded. "I'll do it."

I nodded. "Then we'll need to get training."

——

Izumi POV

Izuku took me to a beach full of garbage. Everywhere I looked was a pile taller than All Might. "I... have to clean this?"

"Not just you. I'll help you. It's like I told you before. I'll be there every step of the way. Now let's get to work." We began to move all of the garbage for the rest of the day. Luckily it was Saturday so we didn't have to worry about school yet.

——

After the weekend was over, it was time for school. I was sitting in class, thinking about everything that's happened. 'Izuku said he might be in my class right?'

The teacher came in with some papers and stood at his desk. "Alright class. Today we have a new student joining. You can come in now."

The door opened again and Izuku came walking in. He stood at the front of the room. He wrote his name on the front board and turned to us and smiled at me. "Hey everyone. My name is Izuku Yagi. I hope we can all get along for the rest of the year."

"Okay Yagi, the only open seat is by Modoriya." He nodded and sat down next to me.

"Okay now onto class."

——

Class went on like normal and it was finally the end of the day. I was packing up my bag when a hand slammed into my desk causing me to jump in my seat. I looked up and saw Bakugou. "Listen up, Deku, I didn't need your help. I could have easily gotten out of that slime thing if I wanted."

Suddenly, another hand reached out and grabbed Bakugou. "I recommend that you step back." I looked over and saw Izuku. "I saw the whole thing and I know for a fact that you were seconds away from drowning in that slime. If Izumi didn't step in, you'd be dead."

Katsuki looked at Izuku with a snarl. "What the fuck do you know?!"

"I know that you overhype yourself all the time. I know you think more of yourself purely because you have a strong quirk. You think very little of Izumi because she doesn't have a quirk. Let me tell you one thing, Bakugou, she's going to get into UA. You can bet on that."

I smiled as Izuku said that. Katsuki seemed to notice. "Tch, we'll see about that. A quirkless bitch like Deku could never make it anywhere close to UA."

Izuku grabbed Katsuki by his collar and pulled him up to eye level. "You want to say that again?"

I got up and pulled Izuku back. "Izu, stop! He's not worth it!"

He dropped Katsuki and grabbed his bag. "You're right, he's not. Let's get to training." I grabbed my bag and we left to head to the beach.

On the way, I stopped him. "Izuku?" He looked at me.

"Hm? What's up?"

"Th-thank you." I walked up to him and gave him a kiss before running ahead.

Izuku POV

I felt my cheek where Izumi kissed me. "She... she kissed me..." I felt a smile grow on my face as I went to catch up to Izumi.

(A/N: I hope you enjoyed!)