Chapter 21: The Attack 2

Annnd we're back.

Geez, I suck at making chapter names.

________________

Saitama was seen punching through vampires like nothing. They were all dying like a bunch of flies.

Saitama: "Where is your boss? It's rainy and I'm tired"

To show this, Saitama yawned into his hand.

Vampire: "Why would I tell you human!?"

Saitama sighed and grabbed him by his neck. The vampire struggled but Saitama's iron-like grip made it impossible. Saitama went to speak again but realized a fireball coming toward him.

Saitama released the vampire and jumped into the air, leaving them to be burnt alive. He landed on a house and saw a vampire that looks different from the others.

Saitama: ''He looks different'

Suddenly, a hand shot out of the house and held onto Saitama's leg. The vampire in the distance launched themselves toward Saitama and punched him in the stomach. The force caused Saitama to go flying backward into a pool of water.

The vampire that held Saitama's leg crawled its way out of the house next to the bigger vampire.

Vampire: "That was easy"

Buff Vampire: "Agreed"

They made their way to the pool of water and saw Saitama standing in it. He looked at his wet clothes and back at the vampires.

Saitama: "Alright! I'll give you one final warning. Tell me where your leader is hiding"

Vampire: "No!"

Saitama sighed and cracked his knuckles.

Saitama: "Then I'll have to pound your face in until you tell me"

Buff Vampire: "Like that'll happen-"

10 Seconds Later

Buff Vampire: "I'll tell you! I'll tell you! Just please don't  kill me!"

Vampire: "Don't kill me either!"

Both vampires were instantly defeated.

Saitama: "Huh?"

The buffed Vampire groaned as he pointed in a random direction.

Buffed Vampire: "S-She's over there! I feel her presence!"

Saitama nodded whole taking note that their leader is a girl. The hero looked at the vampire one more time and ran off. The vampires stayed on the ground for a few more seconds then got up.

Buff Vampire: "What a fool! Leaving me alive was his worst mistake"

Vampire: "I know right! How-"

A sword stabbed into his heart as he coughed up blood. The buff vampire jumped back in shock.

Vampire: "W-What-"

???: "Who said you were gonna stay alive?"

The vampire looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened in fear.

Vampire: "I-Impossible! A demon!? In the-"

???: "Shut up"

The vampire was kicked off of the demon's blade and he fell pathetically to the ground. The vampire reached out a hand only for it to be severed instantaneously.

Vampire: "W-Why m-me...."

Then he was dead.

The buff vampire took a step back in shock.