Invintation

*action*
*thoughts*
"Singing"
'On paper'
"Text"
'On the phone'
.
.
.
.
(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring.

"This is the way it goes, this is the way we roll
'Cause everyday we on our pesos (pesos)
This is the way it goes, this is the way we roll
'Cause everyday we on our pesos (pesos)"

(Y/N): Ughhh! Shut up!

I grab my phone and turn the alarm off. I begrudgingly look at my phone to check the time and see it's 6 am. I curse myself for always sleeping late even though I know damn well I'm gonna get up early. I slowly but surely get out of bed, stand up, stretch and yawn. I hear pops and cracks as I stretch. I slip on my slippers and head to the bathroom. I splash water onto my face and wash my face with face wash. After a couple of minutes of washing it, I clean it off with water and pat my skin down with a towel. I then look myself in the mirror and check my beautiful clean skin.

(Y/N): Hehe, man I bet girls would be jealous of this clean ass skin.

Anyways, after a couple of minutes of checking my self out, I head to my kitchen and see Kakarot making breakfast.

Kakarot: Morning aniki.

(Y/N): Morning Kakarot. Are the others still asleep?

Kakarot: Yea, by the way I'm making chilaquiles.

(Y/N): Aw yea! I love Mexican food, I'll go wake the others be back in a few.

I head to the others doors and wake them all up one by one. Whilst I'm doing that, let me go over the five of us and how we all know each other.

First off we have me, the leader, (Y/N), age 24, height 6'3, or about 192 cm

I was appointed leader by the others because I was always the mature one, the one who looked out for the others, made sure they're all safe and sound

I was appointed leader by the others because I was always the mature one, the one who looked out for the others, made sure they're all safe and sound. I love to style and try out new clothes every time. I may be mature, but leave me with a black American Express credit card, and I'm buying out the whole clothing store.

Next we have the baby, Gogeta, age 21, height 6'0 or about 183 cm