Longanimity

(Noun)

Silent suffering while planning revenge

Trigger warning for things and stuff

Marcy scrambled through their mind for the right words

I didn't even need to help you fuck this up~

Fuck fuck fuck fuck holy shit oh fuck

Marcy stuttered out complete gibberish until Anne slowly stood up.

"As me and Marcy were saying, we will tell you later. When we have both calmed down. It is nothing to be anxious about in the meantime. Neither of us are ready to discuss it at the moment. I love you babe. Bye."

Anne was in a weird state of being both comforting in her words but visibly still fucking pissed at Sasha

(A/n reasonably so)

She walked off to her room, leaving a still shocked and confused Marcy, and a horrified Sasha, who immediately broke down into tears.

Oh fUck

Marcy ran to her side and put an arm around the inconsolably upset girl.

Anne Pov bc it feels important

Holy shit what did I just do.

Anne sat at the edge of her bed staring out the window, tears slowly falling. She wasn't usually so firm. She was so used to just calmly reasoning through her issues and based on the look on Sasha's face she felt like she fucked up bad. But what could she do? Go out and apologize.

I probably just wasn't thinking straight because Sasha came in and started being hot

K back to Marcy

Sasha leaned up against Marcy on the floor, still sobbing and now clinging to their arm.

Am I a couples therapist now

Seems like it

I've literally never been in a relationship before wtf

"I'm such a bad girlfriend."

Sasha sniffled into Marcy's arm, snapping Marcy out of their train of thought.

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you I came out to apologize and then I heard you two talking about me and then Anne got mad? Am I getting broken up with? She just got up and left as soon as I walked in!"

Marcy just gently patted Sasha's head while she vented, as they still hadn't fully processed what just happened.

"Uh, it's gonna be ok?"

"Thank you Marcy."

Sasha sighed and stood up, offering Marcy a hand. Marcy turned red and took it, getting up too.

"I really am sorry I snapped at you like that. I was so worried about you! And just finding out how much I didn't know really freaked me out!"

Marcy tensed up.

"I'm sorry.."

"No! I'm sorry!"

The two stood in silence.

"You didn't put your razor away yesterday."

Marcy went white. It made a lot more sense why Sasha had demanded they talk about their issues.

"I had suspected, no I knew for a while. But I didn't want to invade your privacy. I figured 'Marcy will tell us when they're ready.' But you never did and, I don't know just finding the razor in the shower kinda made me think 'what if they never say anything until it's already too late?'"