Necrophobia

(Noun)

Fear of death.

As the chapters go on, my temptation to leave my placeholder titles grows

Tw, attempted suicide, mentions of overdose, selfharm

Marcy sat up from the couch slowly, groaning.

Wait, Marcy? Holy shit me!?

An arm that they did not move reached up to touch the side of their face.

We are also here?

Ugh it couldn't be all good

Sasha gasped at the sight of Marcy sitting up.

"Marcy? Or are you still the core?"

They stumbled over their words as they both tried to speak at the same time.

"Me- bo...thMarcy? Us."

Shut up for a second PLEASE

"Both."

Marcy corrected. Sasha stood, looking somewhat disappointed. Suddenly, Marcy began speaking against their will.

"You punching me caused enough disturbance to the body's brain that Marcy managed to shove her way partially in control. So now we have to share."

"So if I hit you again will we get Marcy all the way back?"

"Maybe, or I would take full control again, or because we're both already partially in control, nothing would change."

Sasha groaned.

"So this is the best solution right now!?"

Marcy laughed and rubbed the back of their head.

"Looks like it! Also please don't punch us again. That hurt, also I don't want a concussion."

Sasha ran and hugged them, which resulted in the core, rather pathetically due to Marcy's interference, hitting Sasha on the back of the head.

"Oh my god! I should call Anne! She's on her way home from work. Do you feel ok? I hit you pretty hard.."

Marcy pulled Sasha's face down and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm all good."

Sasha, now a flustered mess, stared at Marcy for a moment, then spoke.

"Oh! A-alri- Okay!"

She giggled and put a hand over the spot Marcy kissed.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too Sash."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Marcy!"

Anne squealed and tackled Marcy, who was watching tv. She held their face and kissed them all over their face.

"Ugh it was bad enough with Sasha."

"Shut up and let me enjoy time with my girlfriends."

Marcy giggled out as they hugged Anne tight.

"Ohh man I thought I'd never see you again! I cried so hard and and I was so scared but you're here now!"

Anne grinned down at Marcy like an idiot, totally ignoring the fact that the core was still there.

"I was so scared too! It was so, so dark! And then I could see but me, or I guess not me but it felt like me! And they were fighting and Sasha looked so mad! Oh my FROG it was so scary but she was so cool! 'Marcy would understand' UGH I love her so much!"