Prologue

The Mishima Zaibatsu is a multi-national conglomerate so powerful, that it can field armies massive enough to conduct world wars. Originally, it was supposed to stay away from the military after World War II because the head of the organization, Jinpachi Mishima, grew a distaste for unnecessary conflict. Instead, he focuses on martial arts training. From then, he trained his son, Heihachi, along with Heihachi's lover, Kazumi, who happened to be part of the Hachijo Clan, a family of secret assassins that carried the Devil Gene in their blood. 

Jinpachi trained his grandson, Kazuya Mishima, a bit after he was born but then, tragedy happens. Jinpachi was imprisoned underneath the dojo by his own son, Heihachi, and Heihachi took over the business, Fearing that Heihachi might become a threat to the world, Kazumi went and battled against her husband and use her devil gene powers in order to stop him, but she ultimately lost the battle and died. Heihachi then suspected his son to inherit the devil gene power from his mother so he decided to do a test on it. He threw his son off a cliff. If Kazuya got back up, he has it. If he didn't, he was okay. (A/N: Basically what people did during 1692.) 

It was revealed that Kazuya did survive and inherit the devil gene from his mother, but Heihachi didn't know this until he saw him again during the first King of Iron Fist Tournament. Both of them have been at each other's throats for a long time. Even, Kazuya's son, Jin Kazama, got into the action of it. It wasn't until Kazuya manage to kill his father, Heihachi, and toss him into a volcano and took over the business again in order to find Jin once again and retrieve the devil gene.

A/N: I don't know how the final battle will end, but this is how my prediction of it will be. 

Jin and Kazuya engage in their final fight for the sake of humanity. It ended with Jin being the victor, but Jin sacrificed his life in order to defeat his father. Everyone celebrated that Jin manage to defeat Kazuya and the Mishima line was over. Or so they think. Little did they know that Jin was in a relationship with Inko and manage to get her pregnant with his son, Izuku. You see, before Jin went to battle his father, he went to Lee, gave him a DVD, and told him to download all of the fighting styles of him, Kazuya, Heihachi, Kazumi, Lars, and anyone else. Lee nodded and went to work. Jin may have hated the Mishima style after he was betrayed by his grandfather, Heihachi, but Jin had a feeling that his son will inherit the Devil Gene and something bad might happen to him.

Timeskip to Izuku, age 10

We see a ten-year-old Izuku running away from his bullies, who were once his friends and soon to be future vict- I mean class to be, Class 1-A (Okay I really meant victims.). You see, at the age of 4, Izuku was diagnosed as quirkless and never obtain his mother's quirk, nor his step-father's quirk. However, his step-sister, Izumi, had a telekinesis quirk that which caused her parents to cheer for her and ignore Izuku completely. Izumi and her friends decided to bully him because he still wanted to become a hero. Another reason why they bully him is that they didn't want to see him die and wanted to keep him safe. The girls, minus Shoka, wanted him to become a stay-at-home dad while they fulfill their dreams of becoming heroes. Since then, they continue to bully Izuku, hoping that he would just give up, but Izuku kept his hopes alive and never gave up. The only ones that haven't bullied Izuku are Shoka and Koda. Koda couldn't find himself hurting Izuku because he was too shy, while Shoka wanted to be there for Izuku and knew he could be the first quirkless hero. 

Katsuki: Get back here Deku!!!

Izuku: Leave me alone!

Ochako: You get back here now or you're beating will be worse.

Izuku continued to run and hid within a building.