Truth Comes Out and Fallout Part 2

3rd Person POV

Izuku was currently walking around Musutafu after leaving Aldera High School. He decided to go to a coffee shop and order a green tea. After he got his green tea, he headed towards the Mishima/G Corp/ Violet Systems. Once he entered the building, he was greeted by the front desk clerk.

Front Desk Clerk: Good afternoon, Mr. Kazama. You're here early.

Izuku: Yeah. Someone pissed me off at school, so I decided to take the day off. How are you doing? 

Front Desk Clerk: Everything's fine. My family's doing okay.

Izuku: That's good to hear. I'll be in my office.

Front Desk Clerk: Yes boss.

Izuku: Don't call me that word. I don't like things that elevate me above other people. (Try to guess who I reference here.)

Front Desk Clerk: Sorry about that. 

Izuku: It's okay.

Izuku went to the elevator and pressed the button in order for him to get to his office.

Minitimeskip. Also, with Shoka

It was the end of the school day and Shoka was getting her stuff when she was stopped by Izumi and her group.

Shoka: What do you want, Izumi?

Izumi: Shoka, do you know if Izuku has a quirk this whole time and did not tell us?

Shoka: How should I know?

Ochako: Because you were the one that was on his side. I'm sure he would've told you something.

Shoka: Look, just because I hang out with him, doesn't mean I would know anything. If Izuku didn't want to tell me anything, then I respect it, unlike you who gave him hell all his life. 

Katsuki: OI ICY-HOT!! WHY DON'T YOU DITCH THAT NERD AND BE WITH A REAL MAN?!?!

Shoka: You a real man? Don't make me laugh, you angry pomeranian. Izuku is ten times the man that you'll ever be. You probably remain angry because you can't get your little fella big.

Katsuki: That's it. You're dead meat.

Shoka then picked up her phone.

Katsuki: The fuck you're doing?

Shoka: Calling James A Janisse and tell him to claim a copyright on that dead meat phrase because this isn't the kill count.

Katsuki rushed towards her and try to hit her, but Shoka countered it with a kick to his balls.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Replace Chun-Li with Katsuki and Nina with Shoka.

Katsuki was now on the ground, holding his balls after Shoka kicked him.

Last Mishimaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें