Entrance Exam

3rd Person POV

Right now, we see Izuku and Shoka getting ready to head to U.A. in order to take the Entrance Exam. As they were going to leave, they saw their kids, along with Fuyumi who was holding Neo in her arms, and Natsuo.

Izuku: Alright girls. We're going to take our exam today. Be on your best behavior girls while we're gone.

The girls: Okay, papa.

Shoka: Thanks again for babysitting them, Fuyumi and Natsuo.

Natsuo: It's no problem, Shoka. I really wanted to see my nieces.

Fuyumi: We got them. Now you two go ahead and take your exam.

Shoka: Okay.

The duo get inside the car and headed towards U.A. while Fuyumi, Natsuo, and the girls waved at them while they were driving. 

Fuyumi: Alright girls

Fuyumi: Alright girls. What do you want to do?

Girls: Can we watch The Lion King 1 and a half?

Fuyumi: Sure girls.

Eri: Can we also do the virtual safari after the movie?

Natsuo: I don't see why not. 

Fuyumi: Let's go to the theater room.

This is the Virtual Safari that Eri was talking about.

With Izuku and Shoka

The duo made it to U.A University and parked inside the parking lot.

Izuku: This is it, babe. Are you ready?

Shoka: I'm ready.

???: Kazama.

The duo turned around to see Momo.

Izuku: What do you want, Yaoyorozu? Here to tell me to go home and practice being a house husband?

Momo: No. I just want to wish you two luck on the exam. Also, I need to warn you two about the others, besides Ochako.

Shoka: What is it?

Momo: They're trying to get you to forgive them so their lives can go back to normal.

Izuku: Really?

Momo: Yeah, but me and Ochako are staying away from them and told them that it was a bad idea.

Izuku: Figures. Thanks for the warning, Yaoyorozu. Wish you the best as well.

Momo bowed and left ahead of the two.

Shoka: You think those two are finally getting it?

Izuku: Not sure, but with her giving us the heads up, it just confirms that they won't change.