f o u r

Y/n Seosometimes, i wished that i couldshare my braincells with Hobin so he'dmake rational decisions

Y/n Seo
sometimes, i wished that i could
share my braincells with Hobin so he'd
make rational decisions.

••••••••••

'hobin's acting strange...but then again, when is he not strange?' you thought, noticing the boy smiling like an idiot at his screen.

"What are you doing? You look like a dumb!ss" You watched as Snapper slid onto the table as Hobin shriek out of surprise.

Was he too distracted that he had to be screaming out of shock? 1. you had no idea, and 2. you didn't care enough to know more.

You looked back at the workbook on your table, finding it oddly boring to look at...Hm, maybe you were the strange one.

For some strange reason, you now find more entertainment in Hobin and Snapper's conversation rather than your usual textbook...it's as if...you've gotten sick!

"Oh...I was looking up ideas for our next video." Hobin said, however it was as if his excuse was to no avail.

"Bullsh!t. You had a dumb!ss expression on your face just now." The other boy deadpanned.

"How does it feel...to have 100,000 newtube subscribers?" Nonetheless, Snapper continued. "You're probably the first ordinary person to get that many subscribers with just two videos. That's hard even for celebrities to do."

'that's quicker than i anticipated...' you got lost in your thoughts until you heard the classroom door slam open.

"You...f!cking !ssholes."

'oh look, it's Pakgo...I'm surprised he still had the mental strength to show his face in public again,'

"Look at the three of you kissing each other's asses...after completely fvcking me over. Look what you did to my newtube channel...you
dumb!ss motherfvcker. Fvck!" Pakgo exclaimed in aggravation.

'is his vocabulary that small?'

"Hobin Yoo, you son of a b!tch. Get over here."

You thought he was done. And most of all too embarrassed to show his face again. But as it turned out, Pakgo here was an egotistical jerk.

'he's not even in school uniform–' your thoughts came to a halt the moment you had witnessed Hobin dodging the fists of Pakgo. How lucky was that? Hobin really could've ended up dead if it wasn't for his swiftness.