s i x

Y/n Seo i may be obsessed with grades,but at least i'm not addicted to drugs

Y/n Seo
i may be obsessed with grades,
but at least i'm not addicted to
drugs.

••••••••••

Hobin was really here... this was surprising. The boy looked determined. It seems like he did not spend a month at home weeping– not that you expected him to.

“Hobin, you idiot…I told you not to come to school!” Snapper exclaimed in fear, holding up the camera unstably. This was now between him and Pakgo. You cannot do anything now, not that you would anyway.

[Is that really v-hit?]

[is he back?]

“Snapper, you gotta keep your hands steady if you wanna be my cameraman.” said the boy, holding his hand out, showing the words he had scribbled on the palm of his hands towards the camera.

it would have been heart-touching if it weren’t for my lack of emotions’ you blankly stared at the front of the class.

“Now it’s almost adorable how pathetic you are, you stupid motherf!cker.” Pakgo snickered, slapping his hand across Hobin’s face…well, almost. The next thing you know, the smaller boy was swaying left and right.

he looks like an idiot…just what is he trying to do?’ you had to admit, Hobin is really full of surprises, because, in a blink of an eye, a loud whacking could be heard.

‘holy sh!t…’

But did it affect Pakgo in any way?

“That’s pretty hilarious, you know that? Ahaha. Did you just try and do a low kick? Don’t you know how to do a low kick, dumb!ss? You have to aim for the thigh, f!cking dumb!ss.” Pakgo mocked the boy, as if his kick before was only a mere insect bite.

[omg, I’m cringing]

[why do we have to cringe for him?]

[did that dumb!ss learn that on the internet?]

[who would be stupid enough to try and learn how to fight on their own?]

Your eyebrows frowned slightly, confused as to why Hobin attempted that…and what he was doing within the past month. He went MIA for a few weeks and suddenly here he was, kicking people in the leg.

And even so, whatever he tried to do didn’t seem to wor—

[he aimed for the calf on purpose]