e l e v e n

[ Y/n Seo ]i despise being in debt to someone

[ Y/n Seo ]
i despise being in debt to someone

••••••••••

Sometimes, you like to ignore everyone around you just so you could look at the sky and curse the gods who had put you here for their enjoyment.

Wondered what happened? "Oh, Hobin recieved a voucher for a dinner for two from a suscriber. And Rumi wants him to take her." Was what Snapper said, before looking back at Gaeul. "Gaeul, do you maybe-"

Lol. Did he think Gaeul wasn't interested in these things? I mean...free dinner at someplace so expensive you'd have to sell all your organs and soul just to dine there.

"Well, colour me impressed! I'd been fine with an apology, hehe. You didn't have to go and ask your subscriber for a voucher or anything...Am I on candid camera or something right now? Is a presenter going to pop up and tell me to smile?" The girl exclaimed excitedly, bouncing around your person like a planet hovering around the sun.

"What are you talking about?"

"That's delusional..." You commented under your breath, before turning your head to the other boy. "Hope you enjoy your bro-date...or whatever it's called."

••••••••••

"What?! Viral Hook charged at him with a knife?!" Both Gaeul and Rumi yelled. "What the flying flip!"

Snapper was doing his very best to reenact the very scene that happened that night at the restaurant, but you hoped that he doesn't go off trying for any auditions for acting or anything. God, his acting was terrible.

At this point, you believed that your pet fish could act better than him.

"Okay, I've decided. I'm going to join Seongjun's team!" Hobin abruptly stood from his seat as he yelled the sudden announcement.

'the f*ck?'

"You made the right f*cking choice, Hobin! Let's shake up the online industry!"

"The only thing you're shaking right now is the table, please stop." you deadpanned, glaring at the boy as you sipped on your drink.

Apparently, this Seongjun had contacted not only Viral Hit, but also Rumi and Mangi about joining his company.

You hummed, not really excited about the idea of joining a company. You can never be too cautious, right? The world is full of scams. In fact, the world is a scam.

"Aren't you excited?" Asked Gaeul.

It took you a minute to realise that she was talking to you. "Not really. Truthfully, I'm against this idea of joining his company. But my opinion is nothing compared to all of yours."

As if it wasn't somewhere, you belong in. But it didn't matter. "I won't be there anymore anyway," 

"Why do you think that?" She asked.