f i v e

Y/n Seopakgo, is the living evidenceof why women hate men

Y/n Seo
pakgo, is the living evidence
of why women hate men.

••••••••••

What you thought was a successful escape from the two people you unconciously called friends was a guide to trouble.

The moment you saw Pakgo in the park, you had an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach. Maybe it was telling you to eat, or maybe it was warning you of trouble.

Following your gut feeling, you quietly tailed them, leading you towards...Hobin?!

'again? Is the jerk not ashamed of himself?' you sighed, not realising your fists were shaking as your smile turned upside down.

It was raining heavily, as you stood a distance away from the scene with an umbrella over your head, feeling bad for the boy as he got beat up over and over again just like a loser he once was.

It was worse when you noticed Snapper all bruised and swollen and a girl being held hostage (for what reason you had no idea).

You could tell that the girl really cares for Hobin, she was squirming, trying to break free from the two who were holding onto her, as she called out for Hobin, worried.

You couldn't tell what they were saying, but from watching Hobin get on his knees, he was surrendering. He was willing to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness, just so they would let the girl– who you assumed was the Bomi Hobin keeps talking about– go.

He may feel like the most cowardly loser as he reflected on his actions right now, but just maybe to Bomi...and to you as well, he was the most. courageous person.

'pakgo seems to enjoy this misery' you glared, looking down at the screen, watching the same exact livestream Snapper was forcefully recording.

"S-sorry Hobin... I– I don't want to...but it hurts too much to say no..." you heard Snapper say, noticing the trembling camera.

You felt bad. You should step in, but even if you did what could you do? You weren't at an advantage with the vast difference in your muscles and body size.

Just then, you heard a loud slap. Now, you did not expect her to do that...you didn't even realise she was free.

But Bomi did not run from the scene to save herself, or get help.

And the next thing you knew, Hobin was already shedding off his clothing, averting Pakgo's attention from the girl and towards him instead.