4

ALEX MARGATO

ALEX MARGATO

_________________________________________

After 3 weeks

He has, emerged himself in his work!  Yelled at his man ! killed a few people the work indeed helping him keeping her thought at Bay. But the movement he got free his thoughts went back to her..

"for fuck says danova focus on your work"

he siad it to himself! Sitting in his chair in astonishment,
'have a gone crazy'? he asks himself in disbelief!

he looked outside of the window drinking, his alcohol thinking, about 'sky'

he is frustrated that he can't forget her.
he has been thinking about a teenage girl it's the shame, he just want her out of his mind!

that's why he is also denied coming to the wedding of his dad has which is just four days after he was having hard time concentrating on his work!  as a beautiful face comes in front of her.

He closed his eyes, to get rid of his mind of her thoughts, much to his dismay all he could see  'her beautiful face and her soft voice that tempted him more than one way'....

he leaned back in his chair in a resigned the manner and closed his eyelids her face flushed before his eyes
"Sky"
he whispered

"what are you doing to me?"

she is just a teenage girl, my step sister also she has no class! she don't even know how to use chopsticks and eat Sushi with it!

Danova was Furious with himself for even thinking about her in that way, he could never be attracted to a low life like her, someone as plain as her.  also someone as little as her he preferred bold girls.

Danova is a very class conscious even his whore posses a certain class and prestige in society he needed to clear his head.perhaps the lack of sex was messing with his head there is nothing a good fuck, can't solve he called lexi...

Three weeks has past

few more days till the marriage and they will move their home !when her mother told about her moving with her to Mr rossie house.

Her soon-to-be step father,  she argued but ultimately has to say yes because she is under age and her mom agreed after 18 she can leave separate to which she agreed after all its just one more!  so she compromised !

they have been shopping and were preparing for the wedding which is after 4 days from now .

right now she is sitting in a cafe with Alex
"you are not having it"?

she asked as she noticed he is not eating his icecream,

"no I am full"

he reply looking at her she nodded and started eating her own.

his eyes remains on her how innocently, she is eating icecream, with her perfectly lips.

his eyes travel down to her lips,
a different kind of emotion started to pour into her too..she stopped eating her icecream!
his eyes remain fixed on her lips. a heated a tingling sensation erupted in the pitch of her belly, he draw closer covering her heart skip a beat, she feels, his breath on her face. His lips were just a centimeter away from her, both of them close their eyes and were about to kiss..

when waiter  comes,
"your bill sir"
he said,  the duo look confused, as she felt so embarrased, her faced resembled a tomato!

"we should leave"
alex say while scratching the back of his neck!  she nodded in agreement.

Searching here and their, to catch someone as, She keeps on felling like being watched by someone..but she just shook this off!

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Sorry guys this is a small chapter.

~Who is, keeping an eye on our sky?

~please vote and follow me.

~instagram- liesonax🥂

~are you guys keeping urself healthy, or not?😊