9

my whole mood has gone!!...when I found that the Danova, will also joined us there, to company me!

if I would have known this before I would never come to this trip!! finally the plane landed and we went over to the hotel.. I thought that he will be waiting for us, in the airport as he is already in Italy but thank God he did not appear!!

now it's night there, I am in our temporary hotel room, it is expensive a big TV and a bathroom attached to my room...no doubt Mr Rosie has lots of money, because of his son!!!

Mr rosie is normal employed in a coal mine industry.. it's not possible for him to book 7star Grand Hotel anyways... I drift to sleep.

The next day came, Birds chirping  and sunlight was dreaming into the room..I did not mind thoug, because the room had such a beautiful view of city!!  Went, to the bathroom and hurriedly brushed my teeth,and  wash myeslf.
I brough my Silky,  hair up to a ponytail to keep them away from falling into my face..

once I decided I look decent enough, I threw on a pair of shorts jeans and white tank top diguarding the fluffy Pajama I was wearing..

I never try to put much effort on whatever I was wearing, i never try to wear makeup more than enough.. I like simple .. I flipped on a pair of white sneakers,I glance it into a full-length mirror that was situated in the corner of the room, and I gave myself was over look ... I look presentable

Today we were  going out,  I was excited my mum came to my room

" cmon, dear we are getting late,"

"yeah mom, I am ready,"

we reached down to hotel, I was shocked, i saw Danova, was standing there and talking to his dad, suddenly they noticed us. and his eyes met mine, I look here and there but not at his '...'relax sky, relax '...he won't be able to do anything now,, in front of our parents am sure,, I hope so he won't do any! I prayed,

For the first time,  I was excited but it was also 'got snatched away, well I know that he, will join us... but still I actually forgot for sometime that he is also coming!! I would not have wear, my shorts, I internally Cursed!!

we were going to beautiful cabin out in a blue ridge mountains for hiking..

" hello Sky, how is the night did you get good sleep?" Mr Rosie asked,

"hii oh yes, I sleeped,good,"

my mum greeted, Danova, and then chats for sometime ls.."oh come on benza, I don't want you to drive, i can't trust you my mom said laughing and Challenging him,

" If thats the case i will show you, my driving skills just wait and watch"

'oh no!!' that means Danova, and me in the backseat !! Shit, internally thought, I started to feel nervous already !!

"how long is this trip going to be"? I asked,

benzamine who was now driving this fancy SUV with my mom in the passenger seat, leaving psycho and i in backseat

"about 4 hours" Benjamin responded not taking his eyes off the road,

I am getting sleepy already mom said, pushing the button to the side of the seat and declined his seat for better sleep, do

"you want  the TV down"?

Danova suddenly asked, he' voice is so manly. I nodded my head because it's  the best way to kill the awkwardness.. benzamine was busy in driving and I also relaxed a bit ,will watching my favourite show!!

  when I finally looked over in search for some Road trips snacks,  that's like a sandwich or something,, I found Danova   Was staring at me, exactly the way he was staring at me in the wedding few weeks ago!!!

Suddenly he leaned,  into my ear and whispered,
"you are beautiful"

my heart started beating so fast it was so wrong of him to say this, he is my stepbrother for fuck sake!!  ignoring him I continue my search for Snake it was placed on the danova side.

"can you please pass me those'"? I said

"take it off your own"
he said smirking and push the snacks more close to him and out of my reach, I ignored it..

I started watching the TV,  but I was so hungry finally I decided to get it  making sure to not touch him..

he is still staring at me, I move, for the snacks, he took the snacks in his hands,  and making it difficult for me to catch it. and as a result I just got close to him , into his chest !! my boobs Pressed against him.

my face become flushed I immediately try to get out, but he did not let me!! instead he grabbed, my ass from his one hand, making me more close to him and now I was completely attached or clinging to him.. I grabbed the snacks but he did not let me go.

his one hand in my waist as I was wearing crop tank top his,  cold Big hand giving me Shiver, I widdened,  my eyes

"I will scream" I say warning him, 

"I know you won't"

his eyes turning black,  then he grabbed my bare thigs, from his other free hand .. his thumbs move close, massaging me,  he gently draw,  circles, his hand was so big and close to my core and his fingers were dangerously close, to my kitten, between my legs!!

It provided such a warmth, a feeeling traveled throughout my body .which, I had never felt before!!

" what --what are you doing"
I whispered, he was right I just could not say anything I am such a loser!! I did not want to destroy this trip,  his face close to mine,  so close I could smell his paperminty breath and see each individual eyelashes!!

"Just enjoy baby girl" he said seductively,

I did not want us to get in trouble so I did not say anything, I grabbed my chips and start eating in Silence will he keeps on stroking and massaging  my thigh...then he put my thigh in his lap, i felt a something poking in my lap, i couldnot find what was it.

Then he grabbed my boobs squeezing it will saying dirty things into my ear I ignored it..and started eating my snacks because i just can't do anything right now so its better to let it happen whatever he is doing.

Through out the whole trip he was circling my private area, grabbing my boobs here and there.. we actually got their All-in-One motion, we did have to stop for any gas station.

when we got there, we lugged, all the bags into the cabin, then almost immediately mom and Benjamin disappeared... Into there room.I stood there awkwardly, for a moment and realise that danova,is just behind me !!

I remember  the incident in the car I felt strange I grabbed the small backpack determined to leave. suddenly he was inches away from me then centimeters, then he was grabbing, me violently with his hand ..

"never f****** leave without my permission" he said,  dangerously.

I tried to push him away but he was like a iron made man I  look that him with tears in my eyes, staring into those brown eyes that turning dark, and have a dangerous look in them.. his eyes colour changing into more darker,

"why- why you are hurting Me'"!? I Whisper..

"I said, say, sorry, said I will never leave you, without your permission say it" he said Venomously as if he's everything depend on my next words.."

"I am sorry please leave me" i said crying,

I guess my words satisfy him, and then he left my hands and kissed me in my cheeks,

"you bring the devil in Me, sky" he said then, he grabbed his stuff and ran away from me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~please vote and follow me.

~ your views please-

~instagram- liesonax🥂

~ love you all🧡