Ride or Die

By:
sngmnhynjn

Summary:

“You’re my ride or die,” Hyunjin admits, flushed.

“Then ride.”

____________________________________

Seungmin’s half-naked and on his way to the shower when Hyunjin asks the question. He doesn’t expect it. But then again, Hyunjin has been doing the unexpected lately.

“What am I to you?” Hyunjin asks him, eyeing the way the towel is tied such that it’s revealing just the tiniest hint of pubic hair.

Seungmin, taken aback and in the mood for a long shower, decides to answer a question with another one. 

“Why do you ask?”

Hyunjin shrugs. “I just want to know. What am I to you?”

The younger notices a slight bit of whiny tone. He can detect the pure neediness surrounding Hyunjin right now, and the need to be praised and complimented and sweet-talked. Ah, Seungmin thinks. It's going to be that kind of night.

Seungmin ponders on the question, wonders if there’s a wrong or right answer in this situation. He chooses to go with a safe one. “You’re my closest friend.”

Hyunjin gives him a tight-lipped smile, one that Seungmin knows is reserved for cameras and selfies for instagram. He doesn’t like being on the receiving end of it because it feels fake. Is fake.

So instead, he tries to take the spotlight away from himself. “What am I to you ?”

Seungmin thought Hyunjin, the boy who wears his heart on his sleeves and feels too much, would wax poetic about what Seungmin means to him. So he’s shocked at Hyunjin’s rather short, yet precise, answer.

“You’re my ride or die,” Hyunjin admits, flushed. Seungmin doesn't want to comment seriously on that.

Hyunjin is such an emotional person, a little bit naive with his mind and a little bit volatile with his heart. It’s an unfortunate combination, but that doesn’t stop them from being fuck buddies.

Seungmin smirks, the image of Hyunjin being hungry for him popping into his mind. He languidly makes his way to the couch, plopping down and spreading his legs just wide enough for someone to sit on his lap. He can take a shower later.

“Then ride.”

And as if the words whack Hyunjin like a whip, the boy is discarding his shirt and shimmying off his pants. He hurries to Seungmin, almost tripping over in his haste. In seconds, Hyunjin is only in his underwear. Seungmin licks his lips when he realizes that Hyunjin is wearing a jockstrap. It’s a beautiful sight, worth more than the Mona Lisa if Seungmin could put a tag on it, priceless.

“Careful, princess,” Seungmin says playfully. “We don’t want your pretty little body getting scratched up, do we?”

Hyunjin shakes his head, standing in front of Seungmin. The younger boy can see the way Hyunjin is restless, feet antsy and fingers ready to move as soon as Seungmin dictates them. The amount of power he holds over Hyunjin is inexplicably arousing.

“My lap is waiting, princess.”

Hyunjin’s breath hitches, but he crawls on top of Seungmin as soon as he hears the words, milky legs caging Seungmin in. Seungmin can see how Hyunjin’s erection is already straining against his underwear, and there’s a wet spot right where the head should be.

“Look at you, already wet,” Seungmin teases. “You’re that eager for my cock?”

Hyunjin bites his lips in embarrassment and looks at Seungmin through his lashes. Hyunjin doesn’t answer, but Seungmin can read between the lines. Seungmin palms Hyunjin through his jockstrap, and the older boy gasps at the sudden touch. But then he’s closing his eyes and starts to slowly push his hips forward against Seungmin’s hands in search for more friction.