i think i fell in love

By: oikawa101

Summary:

cue hyunjin's heat.

Chapter Text

Two weeks later Hyunjin was flushed and sweating slightly, face pressed into his pillows as he gasped. His pre-heat had hit strongly and Hyunjin was hard and aching, rutting himself down against his mattress, one of his hands buried in his own hair and pulling it with every thrust downwards.

He moaned loudly and then quickly slapped a hand over his mouth at the sound of a knock on his door. He forced himself to stand, tugging the blanket around him to hide the fact that he was completely naked.

"Hey. I know you said you would be fine but I just wanted to double check that you're good." Felix glanced up when he finished speaking, swallowing thickly at the scent of Hyunjin in heat. It was the first time he was smelling the omega's heat scent, considering they spent their heats and ruts away from each other usually. The omega smelled good . He looked good too, cheeks flushed and pupils blown wide with want, hair messy and lips visibly bitten hard enough to leave small indents from his teeth.

"F-Felix." Hyunjin mumbled, closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down a bit.

"You okay?" The alpha asked gently, moving towards him subconsciously.

"Mmm- you can- you can come in." Hyunjin moved out of the way and stumbled a little but Felix's hands were already grabbing his thin waist gently, pulling the omega close to him.

"That's better, hm?" Felix said, rubbing carefully at his waist, Hyunjin leaning on him heavily.

"I-" Hyunjin cut himself off to press closer to Felix, pressing his face into his neck and whining loudly at the strong smell of the alpha.

It was the first time Hyunjin had been around an alpha in his heat and he felt stupid with desire. All he could think about was Felix, his brain playing a constant loop of alpha-alpha-alpha . He wanted the alpha to ruin him. He moaned at the thought, the thought of Felix's mouth on his neck, maybe his hand pinning in place as Felix filled him up with pups. He knew he should be embarrassed at how unashamed he was acting in front of the alpha but he couldn't bring himself too; Hyunjin just wanted him.

Hyunjin was starting to feel dizzy with want, cock aching, and feeling way too warm.

"I- I feel - I'm really warm." Hyunjin whined loudly, right against Felix's ear. Felix jolted in surprise and laughed slightly to himself.

"Okay, let's get you lying down."

Felix pulled back and moaned in surprise as the blanket wrapped around Hyunjin fell, leaving the omega completely naked in front of him. Hyunjin whined loudly again, this time in embarrassment, pressing his arms in front of himself and whimpering uselessly as the alpha stared at him.

Felix was dumb struck at the sight of the omega, shy and flustered, whimpering under his gaze. The sight of him paired with the scent was too much and Felix was lurching forwards.

"You're so pretty, so perfect." He couldn't help but say, leaning forward and pulling Hyunjin close to him again, nosing around his neck and pressing soft kisses all along the omega's throat as he grabbed at him. Hyunjin was beautiful, all pale soft skin with the occasional bursts of beauty spots scattered like patches of sunshine on his skin. There was a big jagged scar on his collarbone trailing down to his pec that looked like it had been made with teeth . Felix bit his lip to make sure he wouldn't ask despite the curiosity gnawing at him and clenched his hand into a fist to avoid running his fingers along it.