in your hands (i found my home)

By:
Anonymous

Chapter 1: call my name, make me feel your love

Chapter Text

“harder, lix, harder” hyunjin whines – craving more. Felix only chuckles in response, not wanting to relent just yet. Felix, despite feeling as desperate as his partner, is in a rather playful mood – and he wants to tease. So he keeps the slow-paced thrusts going, and allows himself a moment to take in the gorgeous omega lying underneath him.

Hyunjin’s body is flushed – his cheeks and chest have taken on a pretty shade of red. His nipples stand out due to the darker shade they’re in – caused by the earlier abuse. Felix likes the way the flushed skin contrasts with the light color of hyunjin’s hair. To him, hyunjin with blond hair looks like an angel, especially now his hair is spread on the pillow forming a halo on top of his head. Hyunjin is sin in disguise. Felix knows – has known for a long time – and yet, he indulged his desire for the older.

Felix’s eyes keep wandering down, fixated on memorizing every inch of skin. The older boy is drenched in sweat, which doesn’t surprise him at all. The fact that his dick twitches in the older’s hole as his eyes follow the sweat beads on their journey doesn’t come as a surprise to him either. He’s always been one to appreciate a sweaty hwang hyunjin.

Felix lets out a pleased hum once his eyes settle on the glistening jewelry adorning the omega’s belly button – a simple silver belly bar with 2 pink strass beads. He’s had played with it earlier – had tugged and sucked as he thrust in the older till he was left as nothing but a blabbering mess. Heat explodes in the pit of his stomach at the memory.

Eventually, felix balances himself on one arm as he moves down and combs his other hand through the omega’s hair, effectively revealing his mate’s previously covered eyes. Hyunjin – ever the shy one – pushes his face into the pillow in a last attempt at hiding from his lover. Felix’s lips stretch in a genuine smile at that, betraying his efforts to seem unaffected by the omega’s sudden cuteness.

When it becomes clear that the older isn’t going to deliberately make eye contact with him, felix tightens his hold on the older’s hair and pulls. Hyunjin’s high-pitched yelp gets interrupted by felix’s low voice, “are you not going to be good for your alpha, darling? Huh, hyunjin?” The omega whimpers – the sound going straight to the alpha's cock, making him twitch again – before raising his head and locking eyes with his lover. Felix lets a pleased hum slip at that, which encourages the older to relax into his pillow.

Felix, amidst his staring, detects a few tears glistening on the waterline of hyunjin's eyes, causing him to mentally vow to make his mate cry by the end of the night.

“you’ve been so good to me, obedient and pliant, taking what I give with minimal complaint. You deserve a reward, don’t you? Don’t you deserve to get what you want, baby?” Felix continues with the same tone, knowing the effect his deep voice has on his mate. The omega keens, a string of ‘yes’, ‘alpha’ and ‘please’ leaving his mouth.

Felix readjusts his position and thrusts harder into the older, reaching deeper than before but avoiding the spot that would do the omega in, and only pulls back when his hips crash into the omega’s cheeks. He repeats the same motion a few times, enchanted by how well the sound of skin slapping skin mixes with hyunjin’s higher-pitched moans and his own groans. And then he stops. He stills completely, the sight of a getting-frustrated-hyunjin puts a smirk on his face. Felix gazes down at him and locks eyes with the omega in a rather challenging manner. Felix knows what his expression looks like – entirely smug and unaffected despite him feeling like he’s about to bust a nut. Hyunjin’s brows are furrowed, his nose is scrunched up in displeasure. His lips – coated in spit and bitten-red – part every other second to let out puffs of air.