"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" "Isn't it obvious comedian~? I killed him obviously what else did you expected~" "WHY?! WHY HIM AND NOT ME?!" "Because that won't be fun~ and plus he wasn't even important enough to be alive~" "HE WAS IMPORTANT TO ME CHARA WHY?!"

The skeleton shot up the bed as soon as he woke up. Checking his surroundings to see he wasn't in his room but instead in someone else's bed. 'SOMEONE ELSE'S BED?!' he thought as he carefully and fastly got out of the bed.

The movement was Subtle, but it was still able to wake the elemental up.

"Sans?... What's wrong?" The elemental said to the skeleton half awaken by the movements he had felt. Without wasting a second, the skeleton immediately went to hug the elemental after realizing where he was. Apart from that, he was also sobbing into the elementals chest. Grillby rubbed the back of the skeleton tracing little circles behind him.

"Shh... there there... Did you get a nightmare?" He asked while lifting the skeletons chin up. Sans slowly nodded while tightening his grip on grillby, but not to tight to the point that he couldn't breathe.

"There there... It's going to be okay. I'm here...Im here..." Grillby said comforting the small skeleton. His tears were stinging him but he didn't mind that. So long as his Pal was alright any pain is worth it.

"do you want to talk about it?" He asked. Sans only shook his head, not wanting to explain to him what he had saw. He knew that if he had told him he would ask questions about it and he didn't want that...

"... Alright... If that's what you want you don't have to tell me," The elemental said to the now somewhat calm skeleton on his lap. He was hugging him close as if, if he let go he would disappear.

"What happened last night..." The skeleton had asked not remembering what had happened when he got in the bar.

The elemental chuckled "You were getting drunk on ketchup again, and a storm was starting and it looked as if it won't end in  an hour or two so I had no choice but to let you stay" he said placing his chin on the skeletons skull

"Heh... Sorry about that. Didn't mean to be a bother..." He said as he leaned onto the elementals chest.

"Oh you weren't a bother! It's honestly nice to have some company here after hours of working." He said as the skeleton got out of his grasp.

"Was my company with you every time I come here not enough?" The skeleton chuckled

"Apparently not I guess... I guess you need to come here a skele-ton more than normal huh?" Grillby said smirking at the skeleton. Sans was a tint of blue with a large smile on his face... Larger than usual...

"What's with you today grilbz! Your on 'fire' with these puns of yours!" He said laughing in between his sentences. It was rare for the elemental to make puns especially twice in a day!

"Tibia honest I'm only doing this to cheer you up and it seems to be working well" he said giving a slight chuckle to the skeleton. His face lit up with stars in his eyes and his face was a bright shade of blue. He was beginning to look like the sky when there aren't any clouds.

After another set of puns from the fire born, he knew he was in love with him. And for obvious reasons he felt the need to keep it a secret from everyone for now...

And seeing the smaller skeleton lit up with joy in his eyes, he felt those weird emotions again... 'What are these... Feelings... I haven't felt this before...' He thought hiding the confusion with a soft smile at the skeleton.

"We should get back to sleep... It's still a bit to early for you to open the bar..." The skeleton said to the elemental while staring at a clock. The clock was showing that it was 2:24 am. The bar normally opens at 8 am so he's got a point on that, they should go back to sleep now.

"Your right... Come on let's get back to sleep" he said falling back into his bed while sans stood next to the bed.

"I'll go sleep on a couch or something g'night gril-" "oh no you don't. your sleeping on a bed and that's final. Now come here" he said tugging on the skeletons shirt. His face was a slight shade of bright red and the others face was a slight shade of blue.

Without arguing he just agreed to sleep with the fire born, it would be nice to sleep with a warm hug from the elemental. He would know, he's been on a sleep over with him multiple times as a kid.

After the skeleton got in bed. They both quickly fell back to sleep with little worry about the nightmares the skeleton just had.

(866 words)

They are so adorable 😭😭 why are they so adorable together they hardly even interact in game 😭😭😭