THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS AHHHH 😭💕✨

   Grillby soon woke up at around 6:50 am to get ready for work. The fire born slowly got out of bed in hopes of not waking up the skeleton. And not much to his surprise he succeeded considering how sans was a very heavy sleeper.

  He immediately got into a shower like oven to take a nice quick shower. But instead of water it was lava. He stripped of his clothes and got into the shower like oven. Normally he'd start singing some songs but since he had a visitor in his room, he decided not to for personal reasons.

   After he finished his quick lava shower, he got a towel that was hanging near the shower curtains and rapped himself with it. He soon walked out of the oven like shower and headed to his closet where he kept all his clothes, shoes and ties in.

   He took one of his work clothes and wore them in the closet. After doing so, he headed out of the closet and decided to check on the sleeping skeleton. Not much to his surprise the skeleton was still asleep. He rubbed the skeletons cheekbones for a moment and went out of the room to make breakfast for the both of them.

    While walking out he decided to peek out of the window in his room and to his surprise the storm was still going, it died down a bit but still going. 'Guess letting sans stay for the night wasn't a bad idea after all...' He thought while sighing.He soon headed towards the kitchen and began making pancakes.

(I'm hungry- I'm writing this early in the morning without having diner last night and I'm starving :'))

   After making the batter, he took a pan that was hanging near the stove and placed it on the stove. He placed some butter in the pan and heated up the stove. Once the butter has melted evenly on the pan, he began pouring the batter on to the pan and let it rest for a minute or two. After a while, he flipped the batter and the side was a perfect golden brown color.

   After repeating the process three to four more times, the door to his bedroom had creeked open indicating that Sans probably just woke up from his as papyrus would say "long naps"

   "Good Morning, Sans! How was your rest?" The elemental said still focusing on the pancakes he was making. "Mornin Grillbz, it was good. What are you making?" "Isn't it obvious? It's pancakes your favorite breakfast as a kid! Well... After you found out you couldn't eat spaghetti for breakfast anymore..."  " ehh your not wrong, besides your pancakes are the best" "oh don't praise me to much. Now eat your pancakes there on the counter, I even placed some ketchup on your pancakes! Just the way you like it!" He said finally letting his eyes of the pancakes and onto sans with a sweet and soft smile on his face.

   "You know me to well Grillbz" he chuckled while sitting on the counter where his pancakes were. Apart from that, his soul also melted over the adorable smile he got from Grillby.

(This is gonna be quick but I drew Grillby so damn adorable and I had to show it to y'all I'm sorry 😭💕✨ )

(Precious BB 😩💕✨)

Now back to the story-

  After a while, Grillby had finished making his pancakes and sat next to Sans. The skeleton didn't wanted to eat his pancakes yet, not unless the fire born Sat and ate with him. They were silent for most of the time they had ate, but the silence wasn't uncomfortable, it was honestly calming and they both didn't mind it.

    After finishing their pancakes, Sans took both of their plates and headed towards the sink."Sans! What are you doing?" The elemental asked surprised by the skeletons actions. "C'mon you made the breakfast. The least I can do was wash both our plates" the skeleton hummed while washing the plates he had brought. "Oh Dear, Sans. Your my guest, you didn't have to-" "Uppupup! No more arguments, you made breakfast I wash the plates. It's the least I can do to thank you." Sans said rinsing the last of the bubbles off of the last plate while smiling softly at the fireborn.

    The elementals soul fluttered at the smile he had gotten from the small skeleton. "Still you didn't have to..." He mumbled under his breath. "What was that G?" "H-Huh, Nothing!" He said stuttering a bit. "What ever you say" the skeleton said chuckling.

   After a while, they decided to head downstairs to the bar. Grillby was getting the bar ready by setting up the chairs properly, wiping the tables just in case and so on and so forth. "I think I'm gonna head out now Grillbz. Can't leave my siblings waiting for to long. See you later?" The skeleton chuckled at his second statement while smiling softly at the elemental. "Of course Sans! The sooner the better. Oh and have this ketchup for the walk, on the house . " He said smiling back at the skeleton while handing him a bottle of ketchup.

   "Heh, your the best you know that grillby. Welp I'll leave now Bye...." He said walking out the door. The storm had stopped, thankfully. As he reached the door, he opened it and slowly got out and breath the cool fresh air.

    "I-uhh grillby-" "Yeah?" "Umm Love ya-!" The skeleton said before sprinting off in the distance. He was blushing a light blue color after he said that. In the other hand, the elementals fire was turning a brighter shade of red after what the skeleton had said. He took a deep breath and muttered the words 'I love you too' under his breath while smiling softly at the now closed door.

(988 words)

Woke up at 8:30 feeling like a bag of shit (Oh no) all my clothes aren't comfy so I feel like a bag of shit :') go to poor my water and I miss my cup omg that is just my luck, look at the mirror say what's up you dumbass fuck 🗿

[For context I feel like shit today :')]