'3, 2,1...' "BROTHER! ARE YOU READY TO CAPTURE A HUMAN TODAY!?" "If there is one I'll be more than ready to watch you capture them" "NYEH! YOU SHOULD TRY AND CAPTURE IT TOO BROTHER! YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO BE A ROYAL GUARD AS WELL IF SO!" "Paps- I'm already the Royal Judge and scientists- " "OH RIGHT-... OH WELL LET'S GO BROTHER!" "hold up young man. You haven't eaten breakfast yet" "NYEH?! I HAVEN'T??? OH NO! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE LIKE THIS!" "Paps it's fine. Undyne won't mind you being a little late to work" "I KNOW... BUT STILL WE WILL BE LATE..." "the more you worry here the later you eat the later we get to work so either worry about being later than ever or eat and be only a few minutes late. You choose." "NYEH... YOU ARE RIGHT BROTHER... I'LL GO EAT REAL QUICK. HAVE YOU EATEN,SANS?" "Already did" "THAT'S GOOD TO HEAR BROTHER! I SHALL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES" "Aight, I'll just wait for you on the couch"

-After Breakfast-

After Papyrus finished his breakfast, him and Sans headed out of their house and towards the area they had to be in look out for any humans.

They calibrated the puzzles they had left for the possible humans, Checking and rechecking to see if a human had fallen or not, and even started Singing in the middle of work! (Don't ask. It's a mini head canon of mine)

-Time skip after a few hours-

  After a while, it was the end of their shift. Papyrus had left for undynes to train to be the Royal guard and Sans immediately headed towards grillbys to see the fire Elemental he loved ever so slightly. Oh and his Sister of course.

He would normally warp him self there with his 'Short cuts' but he decided not to. It was a lovely day for a walk after all. He breathe the fresh cool air, and calmly walked through the forest. It was a hobby of his to walk through the forest on a beautiful day, it would clear his thoughts about the resets, Timelines and Alternatives versions of him self. For now, There had only been 3 to 4 runs by the kiddo and most of it had been either a Pacifist run or a neutral pacifist run which indicated that the kiddo only kill the more of "Extra" monsters from time to time. But after finding out about the alternative versions of him that had gone through the genocide runs and how they turned out to be, he just prays that won't happen in his universe. Or at least, the kid does the run and once they have finished the run, resets and does the pacifist runs once more.

   He had walked through the forest for about 10 to 15 minutes by now and he was already slowly approaching Grillbys bar. Not thinking much of it, he just walked into the bar and let the warmth of the bar cover him. Sighing, he said his hellos to the regulars there and was happily greeted by the owner of the bar it self Grillby.

   "You stopped by earlier than usual? What? Missed me already?" The elemental jokingly said while chuckling. "Ehh You could say that, But really I just had nothin' better to do today. Plus it wouldn't be a 'Flametastic' day for myself if I hadn't visit ya" the skeleton said while softly smiling at the elemental. "Haha, very funny," the elemental said rolling his eyes while handing the skeleton a bottle of ketchup like he always does. "Brother! You're here early. Normally you'd be at home laying on the sofa" Arora said while handing Grillby a few of the customers orders. "Had nothin' better to do. Besides is it wrong to pay my sister a visit at their work?" "Not at all! but still, your oddly early. It's either you missed me, or your Pal over there, " The wolf said pointing at fire elemental who had just entered the fire exit to fulfill the customers orders. He turned a slight shade of blue after what she had just said and playfully punched her for it. "Haha very funny young lady. But you better not be 'clawing' around at work you know" He said, taking a sip of the ketchup he had gotten from the elemental earlier. "You know I'm pretty 'pawtastict' at my job, and I know when I should stop and go greet the customers while chit chatting with you,"  "of course ya do. Ya know... We haven't visited you know who in a while... Perhaps, we should go visit them soon?" "Wh- Ohh them- right... Yeah sure why not! I do miss playing with them all,"  She answered enthusiastically over his brothers invitation. I truly had been a while since they visited them... Maybe a quick visit won't hurt.

"What are you both chit chatting about this time?..."  Grillby said with the customers oreders in his hands "Nothin' really, just thought we should go visit a pal of ours. It had been awhile since we last saw them." Sans said shrugging. The wolf only nodded at her brothers statement. "Now firefly go get the orders delivered why don't cha?" The elemental said handing her the plates. "Sir yes sir!" The wolf said saluting and grabbing the orders from the Fire borns hands. She soon walked of to deliver the orders.

  "Hey, that reminds me of something..." "What is it, Sans?"  "Why do you call Arora firefly? " "Ahh! You see...."

(928 words)

And that's a story another chapter! :D