Chapter 8| The Fight

Stan's POV

What have I done? He's so much stronger than I remember. Get it together Stan, he's just a fag. I stood up and felt my nose. It was gushing with blood. Time to beat him to shit. I got into my fighting stance as well as him. It's on now. I punched Kyle in stomach but he seemed to recover quickly. Shit. Kyle then punched me in the the eye, I followed by doing the same to him. We continued to punch each other until I swung at him too hard and he dodged. He grabbed my arm and began to twist it. "OWW!" I yelled out. It felt like he was gonna break my arm. He then let go of my arm and put his arm around my neck. I couldn't breathe.

Our classmates surrounded us and started to chant and boo. Hello? Is anyone gonna help me? I was gasping for air, I was suffocating. "St------st-------o--------o-------p" I gasped. Kyle loosened his grip around my neck and threw me onto the ground. My forehead smacked against the pavement and blood started to gush from the cut. Kyle then stomped my head back onto the sidewalk causing my injury to worsen. He stepped back allowing me to get up. I stood up and brushed of my clothes. "You wanna to keep going, or have you had enough?" Kyle mocked. "I *wheeze* can *cough* keep *hack* going" I gasped. "Ok" Kyle said while punching me one final time. I went out cold. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Kyle's POV

Oh shit, he's out cold. "Whoo! Ya Kyle!" Kenny cheered. "The Jew.......the Jew beat up Stan" Cartman said in disbelief. "That's right Cartman, I beat up Stan" I proudly said to him. "We should probably call an ambulance" Wendy recommended. "Ya maybe" Margarine added. "I love how casual you guys responded to the unconscious body" the girl with long orange hair commented. That's the girl who told me about Tweek earlier today. She's probably new here because this is the first time I've seen her. She got out her phone and called an the hospital and requested for them to send an ambulance. "I get Stan as a personal slave for a week still right?" I asked. "Well ya I guess" Cartman replied. He was pretty uneasy due to the fact that I just knocked Stan out. He was acting pretty different now because of it. AWESOME! I fucking hate the way he acts! "They should be here in like 10 minutes, you guys should probably run away so that you don't get in trouble" the orange haired girl informed.

"Good point let's get the fuck outta here" Cartman said. "Ya, I don't want another detention" Kenny replied. Everyone then rushed to get away from the scene in fear that they'd get into serious trouble. "Aren't you gonna go too?" she asked. "I think I should stay. Just to make sure no one like loots his corpse" I joked. She smirked at me. That's weird. "I can do that" she replied. "No, I'm the reason that he's here like this, so I'll make sure that the ambulance gets here and picks him up" I replied.

"What's your story with this kid? You beat the shit out of him but want to protect him,? That doesn't make to much sense to me" she answered. I could feel my face start to get red. "Well, I'm not a heartless bastard" I replied while rubbing my neck. "He called you a fag and I've heard him talk shit about you behind your back. Not just regular shit talk this was like 'I'm gonna kill him later' kinda stuff " she informed. "He's a homophobic asshole who needed to be taught a lesson. I don't want him to get more than he deserves" I responded. What is she trying to make of this situation? Is she trying to make it seem like I like him? Because that's just bullshit. No fucking way!

"But I offered to watch him instead. It seems like you just want an excuse to get close to him" she replied. My face was getting hot and my heart started to beat faster. "Who are you anyway?" I asked desperately trying to change the topic. "I'm only here because it's convenient to the plot" she replied. "What?" I asked. "What?" she replied cluelessly. What is with this girl? She's kinda creepy. "What's your name?" I asked. "None of your business, so you going home or wanna stay here with your boyfriend?" she asked. "Boyfriend? No way! Like I said he's a homophobic dickhead!" I replied angrily. She doesn't know anything about me, what gives her the right to make theses kinds of accusations. "You're blushing" she commented. It's obvious she doesn't believe me, might as well go home.

"Fine, stay here for all I care. Feel free to rape him" I said while walking in the direction of my house. "Rape who?" someone said. I turned around to see Stan sitting up and rubbing the back of his head. "I'm gonna rape you" the girl said while smiling and grabbing Stan's shirt collar and picking him up. "What the fuck!?" he screamed. She let go of his collar and started to inspect his face. "Get away from me!" Stan yelled while pushing her onto the sidewalk. She fell on her butt but didn't seem to care. She brushed off her clothes and stood up. "Whatever, I'm gonna go now. You lovebirds have fun" she said while walking off. "Who dafuq was that?" Stan asked. "I have no godamn idea" I replied.