Chapter 10| Parents

Kyle's POV

Why does he hate gays? "I'm waiting for an answer" I said to him. Stan's face froze, his face turned red and I think he even started to to sweat. "Sticking a dick in another man's asshole is disgusting!" he yelled. "Like vaginas aren't the nastiest things ever! They have lips Stan, fucking hairy nasty sweaty lips! They're all wrinkly and gross! An asshole, well a clean asshole is pretty nice" I said to him. "Like you've seen a vagina" Stan mocked. "Not in person but on porn sure. I know you haven't gotten any pussy either" I replied. "No but at least I could!" Stan replied.

"Like I said vaginas are nasty. God bless them for bringing me here but I'm not going near one anytime soon" I replied. Stan just looked away and crossed his arms. "What about love?" I ask after a minute of silence. "What?" Stan asks. "You said gay sex is disgusting but what about two men or two women loving each other?" I ask. "Gays are just gross" Stan replied. "That's not a fucking answer!" I yelled while grabbing his shirt and pulling his face to mine.

He started to blush intensely. I think I figured out why he hates gays. "Is it because you are one? And you're afraid to admit it?" I ask while letting go of his shirt. His face was flushed pure red. "Fuck no! Why would I wanna fuck a dude?!" Stan practically screamed. I raised an eyebrow in disbelief and sighed. "You're dismissed" I said to him. "Good! You're a sick fuck anyway! I hate being your fucking slave!" he screamed while getting up and walking over to the door."I don't want you as a slave anyway. I have nothing to do with you so your free. Go fuck off" I replied. Stan then slammed the door and ran off.

Stan's POV

What a fuckhead! Why would I beat up gays if I was one of them! His logic makes no fucking sense. I started to run back to my house, my backpack slamming against my back because it was only on one shoulder. I approached my house and unlocked the door. "Hi Stan how was school?" my dad asked me. "Terrible, I was stupid gay-ass Klye's slave and I had to carry his stupid heavy fucking backpack around all day!" I ranted. "I thought Kyle was your friend" my dad said. "No! He's just a stupid fag!" I yelled. "Stanly! We do not use that word!" he yelled at me. "Oh ya but when you said the n word on live fucking television you didn't get in trouble!" I yelled. "You're grounded!" he yelled at me. "Fuck you!" I yelled while walking up the stairs.

I ran into my room and slammed the door. I locked it so they couldn't barge in and began to blast my music as loud as I could. I sat down at my desk and enjoyed the screaming music that was Nirvana. "HERE WE ARE NOW! ENTERTAIN US!" I screamed along with the music. "Stanly turn that down!" my mom yelled from outside the room. I didn't respond and just turned up the music louder. I hate my stupid fucking parents, they're so obnoxious. I lied down on my bed and listened to music as I played Geometry Dash on my phone. "OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" my dad yelled at me. I put down my phone and walked over to the door. "FUCK YOU! YOU GUYS CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!" I yelled through the door.

There was a long pause on my parents side but then there was a loud thumping sound. Were they trying to break down my door? "AAAAAAAHHH" my dad screamed out as he broke the look on my door. The door swung open as he barged into my room. He grabbed me and dragged me down the stairs. My mom ran into the room and turned off my music so the whole house was dead silent. He dragged me outside the house and threw me into the ground. "Don't fucking come back until you treat us with respect!" my dad yelled. He then slammed the door shut and kicked it leaving me outside in the cold. That fucking asshole just threw me out! Where am I gonna go? Fuck! No way I'm going to Cartman's house because he's a fucking asshole, Kenny hates my ass, Butters hates me, Clyde hates me, Craig hates me, Tweek is in the hospital, Token probably hates me, Jimmy hates me. Everyone fucking hates me! Kyle, I think he hates me but he had such a kind energy about him. He's weird like that. He probably hates me. I need to try someone but.........who?

I know! I'll trick Kyle! He forgives people so frigging easily and is so naive. If I pull the whole 'I'm going through a struggle' thing I should be fine! I walk to Kyle's house as the sun starts to set. I approach the house and walk over to the window. I see Kyle cleaning up the table for his family so they probably just ate dinner. He's smiling happily while he does it; he's so kind. I then walk over to the door but before knocking I smack myself across the face as hard as I can. The tears are filling my eyes, let's get this show on the road.