Chapter 20| The End

Stan's POV

Why? Why me?! I couldn't just be a normal fucking kid, with normal fucking problems! I had to fall in love with my SBF and Kenny had to out me in front of everyone! I'm gonna get my ass handed to me and I'll have no one to help me! I hate my life! I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

Tears flowed like a river down my face, my hands covering my eyes. I didn't want to see anything, I didn't want to feel anything; I just wanted to die. My back was leaning against the cold bathroom stall and the silence was eerie but comforting. "Please God just kill me" I mumbled. Sadness flowed through my veins followed by dark thoughts. Thoughts about death, and self harm. I can't deal with this, I just can't. I heard the door to the bathroom open so, I tried to be extra quiet. The person waked over to the stall. 'Knock' 'Knock'.

I didn't respond, I already knew who it was. It was Cartman coming to beat me up. 'Knock' 'knock'. There it is again. "Stan" a weak voice said to me. Go away. "I know you're in there, it's me Kyle" he said to me. I continued to not reply. I pulled my face away from my hands to Kyle trying to crawl underneath the door. "Go away!" I said in a choked up voice. Kyle had successfully made it into the stall and sat on his knees now in front of me. "No, I'm here to help you" Kyle replied while putting his hand on my shoulder. I slapped his hand away "I told you to go away!" I cried out.

Kyle then put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. He felt so warm, and he was so soft. I felt so safe with Kyle, he was always there for me, even when I did do some stupid-ass shit. A few more tears rolled down my cheeks and onto his shoulder. We just sat there for a while, not knowing what to do. I didn't know why exactly Kyle kept hugging me be he just kept holding me in his arms.

"Stan" Kyle said sorrowfully. "Ya" I replied. "I um- I" Kyle began to stutter as he pulled away from our hug. He was twiddling his thumbs and blushing intensely. "I have to tell you that I-uh" Kyle continued to stutter. "Fuck it" Kyle exclaimed has he pulled my face towards his. He pressed his lips gently onto mine and closed his eyes. My eyes widened in disbelief, but I then closed them and leaned into the kiss. He then pulled away softy.

His big gorgeous green eyes stared into my soul, I wanted him more than ever right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his mouth back to mine. I opened my mouth slightly and felt his tongue slip into my mouth. He began massaged the inside of my mouth with his tongue as he placed his hands on the sides of my chest. He leaned me against the stall door and slid his hand up my shirt as I sat against the wall enjoying every moment of this wonderful encounter. He then pulled his tongue out of my mouth only to then place it on my neck. He started to suck and nip the tender skin of my neck, taking his time and slowly moving his way down.

His hand was kneading my chest, his fingers softly caressing my skin. The suction on my neck started to become more intense causing me to let out a slight moan. I tilted my head upward to allow him to move his tongue underneath my chin.

Kyle's POV

I had liked Stan for a long time but kept insisting to myself that it was nothing, that we were just really good friends, thank God I don't think that anymore. His skin tasted so sweet, like vanilla and strawberries. Not to mention the texture, it's so smooth, and his chest feels so strong. I continue to suck on the skin of his neck, slightly nipping at it every once in a while. It's time to get more into it. "Kyle!? You in here" Kenny called out.

I quickly pulled away from Stan and brought my hand out from underneath his shirt. 'Knock' 'knock'. "Are you in this stall?" Kenny asked. "Ya just give me a second" I replied irritatedly. I started to stand up along with Stan but I guess the universe just hates me because since Stan was leaning against the stall door and I was leaning on Stan the goddamn door broke. Stan fell backwards onto the door and I fell on top of him. "Owww!" Stan cried out. "Shit! Sorry" I apologized while pulling away from him.

"What were you guys doing in there?" Kenny asked. "We were just talking!" Stan replied nervously. "Then why do you have a hickey.....scratch that 5" Kenny replied. Stan placed his hand on the bruised skin, he then scrambled to his feat and looked in the mirror. "Is it noticeable?" Stan asked me. "Uhh ya kinda" I replied. "You guys were making out weren't you" Kenny said smirking at us. "Maybe..." Stan replied.

"I'm just gonna leave you two alone" Kenny replied while nudging me and smirking. He pushed the door open and walked out of the bathroom. "What are we going to do?" Stan asked with worry in his voice. "Well, everyone knows you're gay now but trust me I'll help you get through this. I was in your position once too" I said to him. Stan turned around and grabbed my hands. "Kyle, will you uh be my boyfriend" Stan stuttered. I blushed and replied "Of course". He smiled back at me and then we walked out of the bathroom.