C H A P T E R 2

ACE'S POV

"Ok class, you may have your break now"

We quietly fixed the mess thaw we made as we put the trash in the trash bin. Today we made a Thank you letter for our guardian. All of my classmates made a thank you letter for their parents, but mine is for lola,tita and to my other guardian. Kuya Daryl.

After I haved finished fixing my things I immediately went to my locker and place my bag there bringing my phone and wallet along with me.

You might've been surprised again to see a five year old having the latest phone. Well it's all because of lola and tita, they gave me this para daw macontact ko pa din sila.

Our parents didn't know that I have a phone and I also don't have any plans of telling them. There will be times kasi that our parents will just suddenly locked me in my room because I'm grounded without any reason.

"Give that to me!" I heard someone said. It's a voice of a girl and somehow it's sounds so familiar.

In a small vacant room there I saw her, Alisha. She was getting her book in the hands of her three bullies but because she was too small for them she can't even get it.

"Awwww shortyy!!"
"Go Cry already HAHAHAHA"
"Are you gonna cry now? Go tell your mommy already HAHAHAHA"

With that, my blood started boiling. I really hate it when I saw someone bully my sister. I am the only one who's allowed to bully her.

I fixed my self and go behind the three ugly duckling with my calm face.

They Stink.

I easily get Alisha's book in the hand of this ugly duck, thanks for this height. I'm much more taller than them, they only reach my shoulders.

"Hey! Give it back to us, we're not done yet!"
the ugly duck said.

"Why would I? Are you a gold?" with that I punched their faces using Alisha's book making the three of them cry in pain of their faces.

"Sumbong ka namin kay mommy! WAHHHHHH!!"
the other ugly duckling said.

"Go ahead. Go tell your mommy" I plainly told them as I hold Alisha's hand to exit the room leaving the three ugly duckling on the floor crying for their mommy.

When we are already near in the cafeteria, I already let go of her hands and exit my self to just go in the library and waste my time there instead of eating. I didn't even bother to look back at her.

Hours went by and we are now on our way home. Alisha was fetch by our parents who's now driving in front of my car.

"Kumusta school?" kuya Daryl ask.

"Boring as always"

"Hmm cold as usual I see" I just rolled my eyes at him in playful manner as he only chuckled at my silliness.

"Wanna go to McDonald's?" I quickly nodded my head at him as we made our way through the nearest McDonald's. Sakto din at gutom na ako.

We just ordered our food in its drive thru. Hindi na kami pumasok sa loob pa. First, because there's a lot of people inside this fast food chain and he knows how much I hate crowds. Second, Kuya Daryl doesn't really want me to be alone inside of my car as much as possible. He always thinks of my safety first. What if daw kung ma lock ako dito sa loob at may mangyaring masama.