Fate Brought Us Right Here

Shana's Point of View:

I finally pulled up to my house around 11:30 Sunday night. I was exhausted from spending the weekend with my family and the two hour drive home. I pulled into my parking spot, but for some reason I wasn't ready to go home. I needed to drive. I put the car in reverse and just drove.

Paul's Point of View:

I've literally done nothing all day. I sat on my couch being miserable. I haven't slept or done much of anything since I left Shana's on Friday. I didn't even care. Cody had stopped by earlier to see how I was doing, but I wasn't in the mood to talk so he left. I thought about texting Chelsea to see how Shana was doing, since she hasn't responded to my two texts, but I decided against it. I didn't want to do anything to upset Shana more. I needed to clear my head. Sitting here in this empty house was driving me insane. I needed to do something, so I got up and grabbed my keys. Driving always helps me clear my head. It doesn't matter where I go or how long I'm gone. Just being on the road and seeing everything so fast always calms me down. I got into one of my classic cars and drove.

Shana's Point of View:

I didn't know where I was going, all I knew was that I didn't want to go home. I didn't want to go home to an empty apartment where all I could picture was my last fight with Paul. I couldn't handle that right now. I felt the tears in my eyes building. Where should I go? Suddenly it hit me. I made a quick turn to the next exit on the highway. I needed clarity.

Paul's Point of View:

I pulled up to my favorite spot at the beach. The place I grew up at, spending the days surfing with my family and the place that I took Shana to on our date. This place always helped me forget about everything for awhile. I loved just being there and listening to the waves crash the shore. It was almost one in the morning so I knew I'd have the place to myself. I started walking the shore, getting to my favorite spot when I saw a figure sitting on the beach. I walked slowly over, not really knowing what or who it was because it was so dark. I heard soft sobs as I got closer. The person must've heard me, because they jumped when I got closer. Our eyes locked and at the exact moment with both realized who the other one was. Shana was here.

I just acted on my instincts and went and sat beside her, taking her into my arms and holding her as she cried. "Shh, baby it's ok. I'm here. I'm here. What are you doing here this late? You shouldn't be out here by yourself, anyone could be here." I heard her laugh through her sniffles and she looked at you, "Anyone could be here but you're the one who found me." I laughed, realizing just how unlikly this situation was, "Maybe it's fate," I said taking my hand and wiping her tears, "Now tell me what's going on." "I don't know. It's just too much. I was so hurt and mad at you but at the same time I just wanted to be with you. I went home to see my family hoping to get my mind off of you but it just made me want you with me even more. And when I got back to my place I couldn't even go in because it just reminded me of our fight, so I came here. Because I needed to go somewhere calm and this was where I ended up. I came to this spot that you showed me and I realized something here," she stopped and looked at me. "And what is that?" I asked. "I realized that I need you. I want you. I know you made a mistake and I know you're sorry. It may take some time to get my trust back, but I love you too much to let you go. I can't let you go," she was crying again and I just crashed my lips onto hers. She wants to be with me and that's all I need. I'll do whatever it takes to get her trust back, but I'll never hurt her again. I can't lose this girl. She's my everything. She responded back to my kiss instantly, she opened her mouth giving me access which I so willingly took. I kissed her like my life depended on it. I never want to go another day without kissing my girl. She wrapped her around my neck and I moaned into the kiss. She slowly pulled me down with her, so that I was on top of her. My hands were running slowly all over her body. I missed her so much. I missed everything about her. I broke away from her lips, just to move to her neck and place kisses along it. She let out a moan and it was driving me crazy. Shana pulled away from me and looked into my eyes and began to unzip her black hoodie. "Make love to me Paul. Right here."

I looked down at her, searching for one trace of hesitation. "Are you sure, Shana? Here? I don't want you to feel like you have to do this." She put here hands on my cheeks and told me, "I want this Paul. I want this with you right here. I want you to show me how much you love me. I want you to be my first and only and I want that tonight." That's all I needed to hear as I brought my mouth down to hers again. I lifted her up so that I could take her hoodie off and she pulled my t-shirt over my head. She began placing kisses all over me and I returned the favor. I lifted her cami over her hand and almost lost it when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra with it. I took it the sight of her beauty. She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. And she was mine. I was never letting her go. I laid her back down and moved over her. I began kissing her breasts and taking them into my mouth. She was moaning in pleasure as I teased each of her nipples. I bit down on them, making her groan in pleasure. She was running her hands through my hair, "Paul," she moaned. I began making my way down her stomach, placing sweet kisses along the way. I could see the goosebumps on her tan skin. I got to the beginning of her jean shorts and stopped before undoing them to look up at her. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a smile and nodded her head, "Please," she begged.

Shana's Point of View:

I was seriously about to lose it. Paul slowly began to undo my shorts and I lift myself up so that he could get them off. He sat up and I reached my hands up to undo his jeans. I got them off with his help and we were both there in only our underwear. "I love you, Shana. You know that right?" I knew he was telling me the truth. "I only want this with you, I promise. There will never be any other girl that gets me. Only you," he said as he moved over my panties and making his way down to me. The vibrations of his voice that close to me were driving me insane. He pulled my panties off and moved his hand down to my opening. He gently began to touch me. He smiled up at me looking proud, "You're so wet for me baby." Oh and I was. Just looking at him was enough to put me on the edge. He began rubbing slow circles on me and I was moaning uncontrollably. He knew exactly how to get me. Then he stopped and replaced his thumb with his mouth and I all about died. I've never experienced anything like this before and it was the most amazing feeling. The feeling of his mouth on me was too much to handle. He flicked his tongue on me and it sent electric shocks all through me. I grabbed a hold of the blanket we were laying on to try and gain some control, but I could feel every once of control slipping away and an intensity building deep inside me. I had my eyes closed as the pressure of his sweet tongue was getting to hard to handle, I knew I was close. Paul stopped moving and came up to my face, "Open your eyes baby," he said kissing my lips, "Let me see you cum for me." Oh my God this was too much. He went back down on me and also placed a finger inside me, that was it took and I was gone. All that pressure that was building was suddenly released and I was shaking to my core. It was the best release I've ever felt. "That's it baby, cum for me," I heard Paul say as I was looking at him. The man I loved more than anything, the man I needed. I slowly came down from my high and was breathing heavily. "Are you ok?" Paul said looking at me lovingly. I laughed, "I'm amazing. You're amazing." He smiled and I pulled him into a kiss. We pulled apart and he looked at me, "Can you handle more?" I nodded yes. I knew I was ready to give myself completely to Paul.

He was kissing me soft and slow as he placed himself above me again. I could see his manhood from within the fabric of his boxers. I knew he was ready. I slowly made my way to the top of his boxers as we were kissing and began to pull them off. We broke apart and I took him in. I took all of him in. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asked me again. "Yes. Make love to me now Paul," I said as I pulled him into a passionate kiss. He broke the kisses and placed himself over my entrance. He never broke our eye contact and he gently pushed himself into me. It only hurt for a second and we both moaned in pleasure together. "Are you ok, is it too much?" "No it's perfect," I said. He began to move slowly in me creating a rhythm between us. He was kissing all over my neck, shoulder blades and breasts. I was running my hands through his hair and biting on his neck. The feeling of him inside of me was unbelievable. Paul started to pick up the pace and move deeper inside of me. I was going insane. The feeling in my stomach began to build again and I knew I needed a release soon. Paul was groaning into my ear as he moved on top of. I heard myself scream out his name in pure ecstasy. "Baby, I'm close," he told me. "Paul..." was all I could get out, "PAULLLL!!!" I screamed his name again as I found my release and it sent me flying. I had no control as my body completely gave into Paul and convulsed beneath him. Within seconds, Paul found his own release in me and groaned into my neck as he thrusted deeply into me. He fell on top of me, both of us breathing heavily. Paul rolled off of me and faced me. He pulled me close to him. The waves were the only sounds you could hear now. Paul placed a kiss on my forehead, "I love you Shana. You're so amazing." I smiled and kissed his lips, "You're amazing. That was unbelievable. I love you so much." He smiled at me, "That was definitely amazing."