Real Quick Walker

Shana's Point of View:

I woke up around 9:30 Saturday morning. I stretched and made my way downstairs. I was wearing a pair of Paul's sweatpants and a tank top with my hair in a messy bun. I could smell breakfast cooking as I made my way down the stairs. That's one thing I loved about home, mom always made good breakfasts on the weekends. "Good morning," I said walking to the table to be greeted by my mom, who was cooking, and my sister Maggie, who was feeding baby Kendyll. "Morning" they both said. "Where is everyone?" I asked getting comfortable. "Dad went to the country club to make sure everything was ready for the party today, Chelsea is still sleeping, Keeley is watching tv in the family room and Ryan and Paul went surfing." "Wow, they went early." "Yeah, they left around 7 this morning. I was up with the baby and he told me to tell you he didn't want to wake you," my mom said while making sausage. "Oh," I replied. I was glad him and my brother were bonding, Ryan can be rough around the edges with people. "You really like him don't you?" my mom asked turning to face me. I couldn't keep the smile off my face, "Yeah, I really do. He's everything I've ever wanted. I love him." "I knew there was something different about you when you came here. It's the look of love." I just rolled my eyes and smiled, my mom was all about true love and fairytales. "Well, I really like him and I think you guys are cute together. He fits right in," Maggie said. "I'm glad. I was nervous for him to meet everyone. Especially dad." "Oh, your dad is a big softy and you know it. He likes Paul, you heard them at dinner last night talking on and on about cars. He told me himself he's glad your with him," mom said. I just smiled to myself thinking about everything that's happened this weekend, Paul meeting my family, talking about marriage and kids. I never thought I'd be so in love with someone, especially when I'm only 19, but this just feels so right.

The rest of the morning was spent getting ready for Chelsea's party. Everyone was home by 10:30 when we ate breakfast, then began the line for showers and whatever else. My family is never on time. Like individually we can be somewhere on time, but as a group we actually suck. Chelsea's party started at 3 and everyone was scrambling to get it together. My mom was freaking out because we had to go but Kendyll was still napping and she didn't want to wake her up yet because she has an ear infection and hasn't been sleeping well. "Mom, it's ok I can stay with her and bring her when she wakes up. She shouldn't be asleep too much longer right?" I asked my mom. I didn't mind going a little late, I was still in the process of curling my hair anyways. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be late." "Mom it's fine! I'm still getting ready. Paul and I will come with Kendyll when she gets up." "MOM WE GOTTA GO!" Chelsea yelled from downstairs. "Ok, ok. Thank you so much sweetie! You're the best," she said giving me and hug and rushing down the stairs.

I continued working on my hair when Paul walked in the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. He looked so sexy in a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a nice pair of dark jeans. I smiled at him from the mirror. "You look stunning as always," he said. I was wearing a light pink sundress and white wedges. "Thank you baby, so do you. I told my mom we'd stay here until Kendyll woke up, I wasn't ready yet anyways." He smiled his smile at me and it always made my heart flutter. "That's fine baby. How much longer are you going to be," he asked making his way over to me and rubbing his hands up and down my arms. "I'm ready now," I said turning off my curler and standing up to face him. HIs eyes were smiling wildly at me, "So we have some time to ourselves? Until your sister wakes up?" I laughed, "We do. What did you have in mind?" He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately, "Oh I have a few things in mind I would love to do with you. ." he said winking at me. "Paul, we don't have a lot of time. She'll probably wake up soon." He gave me a wicked smile and grabbed my hips turning me around so my back was against him and I was looking at us through the bathroom mirror. "I don't need a lot of time. I just need you. And I need you badly. You're so incredibly sexy Shana. Just the sight of you makes me want you." My whole body was on fire, he always knew just what to say. "Paul," I barely breathed out as he placed soft kisses along my neck, knowing my weakness. His hands slid up and down my legs. "Come on baby," he whispered in my ear and his hands found their way up under my dress and began to toy with my panties. I let out a soft moan. "Real quick Walker," I said fully giving into my need for him. He quickly pulled down my white lace panties and tossed them over his shoulder somewhere, "Do you know how sexy you are? I need you all the time, " Paul whispered in my ear with his sexy voice as he placed a finger inside me. It felt like my body was going to give out at just the touch of him as I braced my hands on the sink to hold myself up. "I love how wet you always are me," he said moving another finger inside of me. The pleasure was unbelievable. "Paul. I need you now," I said softly. He quickly pulled his jeans and boxers down and bent me over the sink. The anticipation was killing me, I needed to feel him inside of me now. He moved his finger over my clit teasing me some more and making me moan uncontrollably, "Paul," I begged. "Tell me what you want baby," he said. "I want you now," I breathed, "I want you in me now." I couldn't take it anymore, I moved my hand from the sink and grabbed his length behind me and guided it to my entrance. I heard Paul let out a small laugh, "You're impatient." "Yes I am. It's not nice to tease me and.." before I could even finish what I was about to say Paul pushed himself inside me roughly. "Ahhh," we both let out at the same time. Paul pushed me down so I was completely bent over the sink and his one hand was on my shoulder and the other was guiding my hips as he rocked himself inside me causing me to lose my mind. "God Shana you make me crazy, you know that? I fucking need you all the time." I laughed and threw my head back in pleasure. I never had to tell him what I wanted he just knew. Paul was moving so fast and I knew we both wouldn't last long. I could feel myself getting close just as Paul moved his hand from my hip down to my entrance and began to play with me as we moved together. All I wanted to do was scream but I knew I'd wake up the baby and our moment of bliss would be cut short. I felt the build up inside me escalating and getting ready for my release. "Paul," I was able to moan out. "Yeah baby? Tell me what I do to you," he said moving both his hands to my hips and thrusting himself hard into me. "You fuck me so good," I said moving my body to give myself more of him. He was thrusting into me so fast and hard that I just couldn't take it anymore. I gave in completely to my body and felt my release making me moan and push myself more into him. Paul came right along with me groaning in my ear. I swear I was seeing stars. Paul stopped moving and rested his body lightly on me, our breathing was heavy. "Damn Shay. Every fucking time," he said kissing my temple and pulling out of me. I let out a small laugh and stood up straight, "I have a good teacher," I said winking at him as his buttoned his jeans. He smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss. This man was everything to me. Just as we broke apart Kendyll started crying, I was about to go get her when Paul grabbed my arm, "I got her, you probably want to put your panties back on," he said with a smirk before making his way out of the bathroom.