I have a Surprise for You

Shana's Point of View:

Shit. Shit. Shit. How could this be possible? I've been on birth control since I was 17 and took it everyday at the same time. How was I late? By the time I got done filming it was 9pm. I put on a brave face all day on set but inside I was so scared. I had to get a test. I'm only 19 years old and I've only been with Paul for about 3 months. I pulled up to the store and looked at my phone.

Hey princess can't wait for you to come home I have a surprise for you :) love you

Well that makes two of us that have a surprise. I went into the store and grabbed a test and got out of there was quick as I could. Thank God for oversized purses, I threw the bag in there and made my way to Paul's.

Paul's Point of View:

I heard Shana's car pull up around 9:45. She was probably drained. I made garlic chicken with a red pepper sauce. I heard the door open and her steps coming towards the kitchen. I had everything setup and ready for her. "Hey baby," I said giving her a hug and kiss, "How was your day?" She looked exhausted. She sighed and held on to me tight, "Really rough. What's all this?" I pulled away from her embrace and went to put food on our plates, "I made you dinner. You're always cooking for me and I figured you'd be tired. Sit down." She smiled for the first time since I've seen her, "Thank you so much Paul. This looks amazing. I didn't eat much today." I just gave her a smile and sat down with her as we ate our dinner.

Shana seemed really distant during dinner. She was quite for most of it, just telling me how good everything was and thanking me again. I know she had a rough day and was still exhausted from our weekend with her family. "Why don't you go upstairs and take a bath babe? I'll clean this up," I said cleaning up our plates. "No babe. You cooked, I can clean this up, why don't you run the bath and we can take one together?" I smiled at her, "There's my girl. But for real, go upstairs and run the bath. You worked all day, I got this." She smiled at me and gave me a kiss, "I love you," she said grabbing her purse and making her way upstairs.

Shana's Point of View:

I went upstairs and started the bath quickly. I only had a little time to do this if I was going to do it at all. I locked the door just in case and pulled the test out of my purse. I pulled the stick out of the box and took it. The directions said five minutes. I don't know if I have five minutes. I cleaned up the trash from the test and threw it in my purse. I looked at my phone, just two more minutes. I heard Paul starting up the stairs. I quickly popped my head out of the bathroom door, "Hey babe can you grab me a water bottle please? I'm so thirsty." I heard him stop, "Yeah babe. Do you need anything else?" I thought for a second, buying some time, "No that's it. Thank you!" I heard him go back down the stairs. I looked at my phone, one minute left. I was so nervous. I knew that having a baby with Paul would change everything but we talked about it and he said it was something he wanted, eventually. What if he was mad? I had so many emotions but I was brought back to reality when I heard Paul trying to open the door, "Babe? You ok? The door's locked." Shit. I quickly threw the stick in the cabinet with the towels and unlocked the door. "Sorry. I was going to the bathroom." Paul just laughed and handed me the water bottle and made his way into the bathroom with me. I bit my lip, I didn't get to see the results and now I had to wait even longer.

Paul started taking off his shirt and I complete forgot about the fact that I could be pregnant with his child and focused on his amazing chest and abs. He smirked at me when he caught me looking. He made his way over to me. "You need to relax, come on get in the tub with me," Paul said while pulling my hair out of its ponytail and ran his fingers through it. He then pulled my shirt over my head and took my bra off. There was nothing I could do right now about the pregnancy thing, so I might as well enjoy this time with my boyfriend. We finished undressing and got into the bubble bath. I sat in between Paul's legs and relaxed into him as he played with my hair. Maybe he was right; maybe this is just what I needed.

Paul's Point of View:

Shana and I had just finished our bath and were getting dressed and ready for bed. She seemed more like herself now and I know she just needed to relax. Shana was currently brushing her hair and I grabbed our towels and headed back to the bathroom to throw them in the laundry basket. I walked over to her and placed a kiss on her cheek and saw her smile in the mirror. "I love you," she said. "I love you too. Pick out a movie for us to watch," I said making my way to the bathroom. I threw the towels in the hamper and went to the cabinet to get some new ones out. I opened it up and saw something sitting on top of the towels. It was a pregnancy test.