Part 4

Yn pov
As I looked I saw the bird was real it was Zanes bird. How did I know this"laughs" spirt smoke does not lie"

I was the ninja come from knowhere so I went to find Lloyd and get out of here. "Lloyd" I said whilst looking for him.

I felt a cold hand grab my wrist and pull he off and onto the ground."are you alright?"I look up to see skales."um- ye but where is Lloyd?"i stared to panic as I heard the ties of the tree house start to snap.

"WE HAVE TO GO!" He said as he pulled me away from it all. As we started to slow down I saw two snakes had grabbed Lloyd and where staging him a he threw a fit.

I tried to go over and talk skales into letting me go but to no avail.He mentioned something about the staff but I could not realy understand what he was saying.

As I blacked out.

Time skip

As I woke up I looked around to see Lloyd tied up. I called out to him.

"Pshh Lloyd look over here" I said in a hushed voice."yn"
"What happened why are you tied up...wait why am I tied up?!" He made a shh-ing motion as he shuffled closer.
"They they burnt it down the monastery and took the staff back!" My eyes widened as I tried to shuffle the rope off me but to No avail.

Then I remember my butterfly knife I kept on me.it was in my back pocket but as I tried to reach it I hear a hiss. I looked up to see skales inches away from my face.

"How could you I trusted you" I said with anger and hate."I know love but it will all make sense in time just calm down"he put his hand up to my face as I snapped at him.

He pulled away a grabbed my cheeks with one hand. As he pulled me closer he kissed me!

As pulled back and laugh as he walked away. I spat on the ground in discussed at reached for my knife.

As I got it I started to hear chanting " slither pit slither pit slither pit" oh shit they where going to fight this shit out oh hell no.

As skales and the general started to fight I cut my ropes and slowly started to cut Lloyd's

He was shaking in fear as I cut them off I grabbed his arm and ran out the tomb and into the snowy night.