Part 5

As i walked I felt the cold sink in. We are in the middle of the woods and last time I checked Lloyd can't read maps.

" I found it!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I walked over into the grave yard next to Lloyd to see the next tomb.

He flipped the leaver and fangpiers jumped out and I watched them as I covered Lloyd keeping him safe.

As the general slither over to us "and who may I say realised us from are captivate" Lloyd came out from behind me and said " me and yn realised you I wanted to get back at the hypnobrie for betraying us"

The two head looked at each other and down to Lloyd "you seem to know what you want but we are few in numbers and the hypnobrie are strong we will need reinforcements"what did you have in mode I said

They looked at me and came closer and put and arm round my shoulder."my dear let's just say we fangpire bite off more than we can chew"

"Time skip"

All I could do was watch the chaos Insew as everything the Ed and Edna's junkyard was turned into monster machines.

I looked around as I felt so off and out of place.there was nothing I could do for them in anyway with out getting caught and push suspicious onto me.

I just sat down and put music on as I looked through all of the pictures I took at the tomb.

I was unaware of the presence behind me.until it taps me on the shoulder.I took out my head phones to find no one but a note. A note saying about how I have no wear else to go and to give up and in.

Ok shit just got weird but ok.

I hear a rustle as I looked over to see THE NINJA rookie there time. I hope over to see all kinds of chaos. A Reckingball with a face slamming into a neutral version of Jay?

Ok let not question that
I felt a cold hand grab my waist and pull me onto the helicopter. Look up to see fangtom and realised I was pressed up against his chest
We made eye contact as I looked down just as fast as I could hear the heads start to laugh

I looked over to Lloyd to see jays get come right at us! I pulled them down as it flew over us."THE STAFF" he yelled as it was no longer in his hands

We followed him to a boat with wings? As it started to take off I saw the staff land on a poor snake and knock him out.
We went down and picked it up "these ninja they must be stoped"Lloyd sighs "tell me about it