part 13

It was a bright morning and we all states round a table listening to Lloyd ramble" then when he turned a thunder clap to his ears then when he is stunned I will dissarm him!"Cole spoke up" to late he already hypnotised you and now your under his control" or he's already put you in a squeeze" Zane added or spit in you with his venom trust me bad stuff"

Lloyd sighed ah uncle what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are" He asked sadly it was the sacred flute that you four carelessly lost" wu said putting a box in the table."pythor stole it Jay said

Whatever the case I fear we have no way to combat there powers.we may have proved then from uniting in the past but they will try again."Don't worry we will not let that happen I say"
Whats in the box Lloyd asked
"Your new uniform"they got battle claws  it's very light and breathable.

An alarm went off as we all rushed to the brig to see serpentine at meter monster amusement Park.
"AN AMUSEMENT PARK CAN I GO CAN I CAN!" Lloyd said
I am sorry nephew you will stay here where its safe"

Ninja get all the fun.

As we all get to the amusement Park all of the people where in a circle with the group of snakes tied up."what..?" Some girls spoke up" there where these icky snake and a mysterious samurai came out of know where and saved like everyone"

"Ugh I hate the samurai!" Jay yelled
He was like gorgeous!" You saw his face?" I asked them " no but we like could totally tell" as the walked off nia come from one of the stalls Halling ice cream."nia your here" Jay asked her clearly happy to see her" yeah you just missed the action he swooped in and saved every one"

"Ugh who is this guy?!" Kai yelled crealy frustrated.cole spoke up " who ever he is he is stealing are thunder" " and we got these cool. New ninja suits argh I'm gonna say it I hate the samurai"
"Do I hear a hint of jealousy?" Wu asked "umm where did you come from?" I asked wu just ignored me and said" maybe this could be a seson for you"

" healthy competition can make uou stronger don't be jealous of this samurai let it inspire you"
"Imspire?" Mabye he is right "COMPITE WITH THE SAMURAI?" No not with him with us"i say we turn this into our own competition"who is ever close enought to find the samurai is probably the best of the bunch" and is the green ninja.

"Nope I just say as I walk off" but y/n what if your the green ninja even though its me" kai said "no thanks not into it" as I walk off to the bounty.

Time skip 

As it was kai's turn to look after Lloyd I said I would go with him as they looked for samurai "why don't you give up in this samurai guy" I say know it was nya."I cant" kai replied " I have to prove I am the green ninja " He said as me and Lloyd hopped of his bike." Or you can prove your the green ninja by stopping the very threat that will destroyed ninjago?" "You can at least drop us off at a decent arcade "sorry shortie " kai said as he drove off.

" I believe he found it" I heard from an ally way" Lloyd sh-" that's impossible the lost city does not exist" did you hear that say ?" I ask lloyd as we peek around the corner.it was a group of snake and scales. "Lloyd let's go-" I turn around to see Lloyd in a costume shop " what?" I ask to myself

As he runs out with a costume on and one in his hand " here you go y/n" He smiles as he runs into the allway " Lloyd no I say as I put it on whilst trying to follow him " Hey you!" Scales said to Lloyd " last one in close the door " as I enter and shut the door and go over to Lloyd and see scales looking at me funny
" do I know you?" He asked me I only shook my head and sat with Lloyd.

After a long while we had made it to oroborus ( I am sorry no clue how to spell it)
We go off and saw every one on the stands and pythor talking with scales. " do as I say and you will be my second in command- forever" as he slitherd off.
"Where are the fights~!" WHERES THE BIG SHOW" another snake yelled visible angering him.

They all started chanting " slither pit slither pit slither pit" pythor lost it " YOU WANT A SHOW I ASK FOR YOUR ALLEGIANCE BUT YOU WILL NOT GIVE IT SO I WILL TAKE IT" "what are you saying" " I CHALANGE THE FOUR TRIN GENRALS AND THERE ALLEGIANCE AT ONCE"

( can't right fight senses)

After all the genrals had plied onto of pythor scales gave him the sacred flute causing all the genrals to throw in there staffs
Whilst screaming that it hurt. " bow BOW TO YOUR MASTER SERPENTINE" as every one bowed down Lloyd's head pice slipped off.

"LLOYD!" PYTHOR YELLED as one of the hypnobrai picked him up " where do you thing your going" as I looked at Lloyd as stood undercover not giving my self way.
I will come get you" I whisperd to him as he nodded jn fear and was taked away