part 10

After putting Lloyd to sleep I when updeck to talk with wu not after getting dirty looks from the ninja.

"Thank you for sending me updates on the serpentine issue" I look up from my feet "ye no problem"

"So where do you plan on going from hear. You have always been the loner type ever since we where kids" wu said as I thought to myself what was I going  to do I have no lead on pythor or where the other could be.

"I am not to sure but I think I should start by apologing to your freinds~" I say as I turn around to see the ninja glaring at me.

"Don't be shy I don't bite I am yn you guys are" I say as I walk up the them and hold out my hand "I am Jay and this is Cole Zane and kai" said Jay as he shakes my hand

"Nice to meet you properly this time" I say as I shake Cole and zanes hand . As I go to shake kai's hand he stops me"Dont think i don't know what your up to" kai says and he knocks my hand away and walks off

Time skip

It had been sometime since I had left the bounty I was out getting some ingredients for my soup I was making tonight with a chorizo and chicken skewer.

I was walking along the top deck as a little arms wrapped around me. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Lloyd had a grin on his face. "HEY YN~" He said

"What have you done" I asked as I turned to face him." Oh nothing yet because i am waiting for you  uncle wanted me to teach the ninja a lesson want to help" He said with a smile

" why would he want you to do that what have they done" I asked " I don't know but that doesn't matter come on" He said as he took my hand and we set off

Time skip

After a while he had finished and the ni ja where fighting with each other " you couldn't be happy with the hight score you had to rub it in my face" do you know how long it took me to make that THREE DAYS THREE DAYS" ITS AN UNSAID LAW YOU DO NOT TOUCH ANOTHER MANS ROBOT" HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STRIKE FEAR IN THIS ITS PINK"

As wu enter the room he open the sliding door we where hiding as we burst out laughing.
"Omg that was good" I say as my face returns to normal having on laughed for about half a second my cheeks still hurt.
"Boys I get first dids on him" says Cole before wu yells "NO DIPS" A quick pause from wu " I had put them up to this.

"As today's leason" He finishes " no offence sensi but today's lesson I'd lame".
"HOW about teaching us to paralise and Enemy with-" kai cuts Jay off " or tell if a man's living by the twich of his noise"

"Enought not all lessons are about fighting and I.... seem to have misplace my lesson booking" I look over to Lloyd and saw that in his back pocket was wu's book.

I walked behind Lloyd and pulled it out of his back pocket and raised it above my head and said" so you mean this lesson book?" I say as I roll my eyes and look to Lloyd. "AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AND GREAT HAND TO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MESSING EVERYTHING UP-" I shut the door in his face as we hear a voice say something over the speakers I think k her name was nia?

Whatever. Guess we have to deal with those clinging ass snakes again