#002

notes: established relationship au + no capes au (rlly ooc and short i just lfkkfekrfkfr)

Wally knocked on the door repeatedly, calling for Dick. When he finally opened up the door, looking disheveled and tired, Wally grinned and brushed multiple strands of hair out of his face, before handing him a bouquet of flowers and grabbing a hold of Dick's free hand. The click of the door closing behind them, and Wally quickly locking it. Dick set down the flowers on the counter, before Wally pulled on his hand and guided him up the stairs. The two walked into Dick's room, closing the door and sitting on the bed, next to each other with their hands still intertwined.

"So?" Dick let a small smile on his face, his teeth creeping out. Wally squirmed in his spot, he couldn't help but smile as well. "Quickly, kiss me." Dick happily obliged and cupped his cheeks. The two shared a short but loving reminder of each other's feelings, with Wally letting out a huff after they let go, and grinning like an idiot (which he undoubtedly is). They both happily stared into each other's eyes. Dick's face was pinkish, he couldn't stop tearing up for some reason.

Wally looked down at his lips, and chuckled. "Oh man, my lip gloss is all over you," he wiped his sleeve onto his lips, and Dick rolled his eyes while snickering. "God, you wore lip gloss, for me?" he sarcastically remarked, while Wally returned it with a sigh. "Oh, you know I'd do anything for you," he wrapped his arms around Dick's waist and hugged him like he hadn't see him for years. While this feeling could just be the honeymoon phase; the flame at the beginning of a new relationship, Wally couldn't ever imagine these feelings leaving him, even if the flame did die out.

"So, I have plans tomorrow to go to this party," he stated to Dick, which made his eyebrows furrow, his face just showed that he was questioning him. "-and I was hoping you would, maybe, go with me?" he requested to him, not hoping for much. Dick looked down at his feet, frowning. "I won't be allowed to, you know?" Dick told him sadly. He groaned in annoyance and flopped his back onto his bed, and Wally mocked him by doing the same. "Oh, shut up," he rolled his eyes like a toddler, then Dick got right back up.

"I guess I'll have to cancel my plans, huh?" Wally told him, which made him confused. "Why?" Dick asked him, and Wally held his hands then looked to him. "I wanted to go there with you," Wally mumbled, and then he got up and stretched. He offered his hand out to Dick, "Let's go on a date, come on."