Part 2 - Robin

Lucy's pov

School was over. Finally. I walked home seeing Gwen."Hii Lucy" she said happily."Hii Gwenny" I said back. "How was your day?" She asked. "It was fine I guess other than your brother being annoying as always"I told her. "I don't know why he's like that to you normally his nice to everyone else" she said I just shrugged.

"Speaking of the devil there he is" as I saw Finney walk towards us."Why is she here" he asked annoyed."Because im having a conversation with Gwen what did you think it looks like Einstein" he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever can you go now" he said unimpressed. "Yes I will but only because I want to. Bye Gwen, tell Suzie I say hi." I told the girl as I walked down the street.

TIMESKIP
The next day

Nobody's pov

The cozy girl stat in her Pjs watching cartoons like she had for the most of the day. She was in the middle of an episode when the phone began to ring, she stumbled over to the phone."Hello?" She asked. "Is this Mrs Baker?" The voice asked. "No it's her daughter, let me just go and get her" she girl said before covering the phone."MOM!!!" She shouted as her mom came running in "What is it are you ok?" She asked " The phone, it's for you" she gave the phone to her mom as she walked back to the sofa.

The girl was too invested into her show to listen to the conversation her mom was having. A few minutes later she was interrupted once again."Honey, are you friends with a boy called Robin Arellano" she asked the tired girl. "Yeah he's in my home room, why?" She asked confused.
"I'm really sorry honey but the Grabber, he got him" and with that she walked away. Lucy's heart sunk Robin and her had been friends for a while and even tho he always got into fights and did some bad things, he was a good kid.

Finney's pov

"Finney" my dad said my name. "Yeah" I turned around." Do you know a boy named Robin A- Arl-Aril" "Arellano" I corrected my dad." Yeah that's the one" "Yeah, he's one of my friends from school, why?" I asked confused. My dad gave me a look a look I wish I never saw. A look saying your friend had been taken by the Grabber.

I felt sick to my stomach. Robin was my best friend he would always stick up for me like the other day when some boys were picking on me and he told them
' You fuck with Finn you fuck with me' he said it as he washed his blood stained hands after the fight with Moose. I couldn't believe he had been taken.

TIMESKIP
Monday

Nobody's pov

Finney tried to run away from his bullies, since Robin was gone and he couldn't stick up for him, everything was going downhill. The boy got pushed over and thrown to the ground getting some kicks and punches to add on. " Get over here you cowards " Gwen shouted picking up a rock and running towards the scene.

She managed to hit one of the bullies in the head with the rock making him bleed but in return getting tackled by a different bully.

Across the street Lucy noticed what was going on she wasn't going to help since it was only Finney but once she realised that Gwen was there too she had to help. She ran over their getting one of them to stop punching Gwen by kicking him in the balls. Gwen stumbled over to the boy she had hit the rock with, her mouth already filled with blood. Lucy only had one more bully to hurt since the other was on the floor in agony. " You are such an asshole" she said before punching ' the leader' in the face. She though he was done but came back for round two, he managed to punch her in the month giving her a cut lip, she did a lot more to him hurting him a. Lot. More.

"Are you guys ok" she asked the two bleeding children, Gwen gave weak nod before Finney walked away not even saying thanks. Once they got to school Lucy and Finney had Science together. The teacher was taking attendance, "Those guys are assholes" she told Finney .He gave her a puzzled look." This morning, those guys were assholes" she told him "You know we didn't need your help" he said blankly. "Yeah sure like you were going to fight back, it looked like to me you were getting your ass kicked" she said speaking facts. "Yeah whatever" he said rolling his eyes.

~

Hope you like part 2💖
- 803 words