Part 4 - The Grabber

Nobody's pov

After Lucy had stopped crying the two children had fallen asleep. They tried to sleep off the aching headache and the stinging eyes. Finney woke up before Lucy and looked around the dull basement. There was barley anything in there only a toilet, a mattress and some tied up rugs.

The one thing Finney noticed was the black phone attached to the wall. He put the phone to his ear and tried to dial his home number then realising the chord had been cut." It doesn't work, not since I was a kid" the lights suddenly turned on and the Grabber stood in the doorway. The bright light made Lucy stir and eventually wake up. Once she saw the Grabber she sat up and curled up bringing her knees to her chest, the Grabber noticed this and walked over to her." Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" he said placing his hand on her shoulder, her breathing became faster."Don't touch her" Finney said through his teeth the Grabber sighed and walked to the door." I know you're scared, but I'm not going to hurt you" he said in a softer tone.

"It's just stuffs come up and I'm going to be upstairs for a while.""what" Finney asked." Nevermind what" he snapped." Are the police coming, did someone find out? If you let us go we won't say anything we promise." She said looking to Finney who nodded. "It's not the police" he said glaring at the scared girl.
"Whoever it is they'll hear us, we'll scream" Finney said glaring back. "No they won't, I sound proofed it myself" he said smugly.

Finney's pov

"You killed the others didn't you" Lucy suddenly spoke up. "They did it to their self" he said. "They did nothing wrong" she snapped. " They didn't listen especially the one with the bandana, what was his name umm" he tried to think as Lucy stood up and walked towards him" Robin that was it yes Robin, he was a real brat" Lucy was about to swing at the Grabber." You fucking asshole" I quickly ran up to her and held her back holding her waist, she struggled trying to get out of my grip I pulled her towards my body."I think you better listen doll, unless you want to turn out like Robin" he said "You fucki-" Lucy tried to argue but the Grabber slammed the door.

"Let go of me" she snapped."You're going to get yourself killed, you know what he did to the others" her fists clenched " Don't say that"  we just glared at eachother for a few seconds. I walked around  the basement"Help" I screamed
"Someone please" Lucy joined in "Help" "Please"

~

Sorry about the slow updates I've been really busy but I'll try to get out as many chapters as I can💖

- 480 words