The Boy Next Door

"I hate my life" you says to your friend. "Oh come on y/n, he was such a jerk anyways" she looks at you with a 'I told you so' look. "Don't look at me like that. I really liked him but he just decided I wasn't enough for him so he just got another girl!" By then I'm crying and yelling at the same time. "Y/n it's going to be okay." She comes and hugs you, trying to comfort you. You awkwardly move away, "I'm just going to head home." You walk to your car and get inside. Your friend starts to head towards your car but you start it and drive away.

You reach your house and take a shower. Once you do you go in your room and don't notice that you window is open. You drop your towel and put on some clothes. Turning to see that your window is open, you notice a boy with beautiful green eyes staring at you. You're eyes are wide and you close the window. Color runs to your checks as you smack your forehead with you palm. You open your window again and you see that he has left the window.

You hear a knock on the door and you run downstairs to open it. "Hel--" you stop talking and see it's the boy from the window. "Hey" he says scratching the back of his head. "I uh I just wanted to say sorry that I uh was watching you um get, you know, ..dressed." He looks down and he starts to blush. My hearts racing and I stand there in silent not knowing what to say. "Uh. Yeah." Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. He looks up at me and you just stare at his beautiful green eyes. He notices and starts to smile. "Hey..I was wondering if you were free tonight?" He starts to rock back and fourth on his heels. "Yeah" you smile. "By the way my name is Robbie." "Y/n" you say closing the door.

It's around 7:30 and I hear a knock on the door. "Hey." It's Robbie. "Hey." You say pulling him inside. You both sit on the couch and turn on the tv.

It's around 1:48 and you start to fall asleep. You feel yourself coming off the couch and laying in someone's arms. Opening your eyes a bit you see Robbie and he's carrying you to your room. Once he reaches it he sets you down on your bed and he lays next to you. Before falling asleep you feel arms pull you against something warm but hard. It's Robbie's shirtless body. You smile and let out a little laugh. "I love you y/n" he says before he slowly falls asleep. "I love you too Robbie."