Beautiful

"Hey Robbie!" You say running up to him, hugging him. He wraps his arms around you. "Hey y/n!" He said rocking you back and forth.

"You doing anything tonight?" He asks pulling back from the hug. "No. Kinda don't have any friend besides you to do anything with." You punch him in the arm and he smiles.

"Alright then. Meet me at my house after school. We will have a movie marathon and just chill." You smile and nod. "See you then."

••••••

You get to Robbie's house and knock on the door. He opens it and pulls you inside. "Hello to you too." You says letting out a little laugh. "Hey." He says dragging you into his room.

"What's the hurry?" You say plopping on his white bed comforter. "I need you to pick out a movie that you want to watch." He says sitting next to you. "Oh and I'm going to take s shower so I don't smell bad sitting next to you." You laugh and plug your nose, playing around. "Yeah. You should go take one."

He looks at you and playful scolds you. Getting up, he heads to the bathroom and shuts the door.

After about 15 minutes he comes out with just a towel around his waste. Looking at him with wide eyes, you hear him let out a giggle. "You like?" He says playfully and you start to blush.

He looked hot, not going to lie. His muscles perfectly toned and tanned. His body slim and smooth looking. Hair wet and messed up, going in different direction. His eyes greener than ever.

"Uh...no" You say clearing my throat and my face gets hot. He grabs some boxers and sweats and head back into the bathroom to change.

He comes out still shirtless and sits next to me on the bed. You look down at myself and realize you haven't taken a shower too.

"Hey Robbie do you think I could take a shower." You said. "Yeah. Go ahead." He smiles and throws me a towel. "Don't take to long. We have a movie marathon to start!" He says yelling to you and you start  to undress behind the bathroom door. "Alright!" You yell back.

You finished and got out about 15 minutes later and saw that you only  had my clothes from my day. Wrapping a towel around your body and stepping through the door, you feel the rush of cool air on you lower legs and shiver.

"Hey Robbie. Do you have any clothes k could borrow? Mine are kinda dirty for today." You say looking away from him and feel your checks getting hot.

"Yes. I might have something for you." He walks over to his dresser and pulls out a big t-shirt. "Is this going to be okay? I don't any of my pants with fit you." He says handing you his shirt. "Yeah. Thanks."

You walk back into the bathroom and get changed. You put your undergarments back on and place the shirt over you body, the shirt was long enough to cover your butt. Leaving your recent shirt and shorts in the bathroom, you walk out and sit next to Robbie.

He looks at you for a while, you staring back. "Yes?" You say still looking into his beautiful eyes. "You look..um. N-never mind." He looks down at his computer. "So did you pick a movie?" He asks still looking at his computer. "Yeah. This one." You say leaning over him grabbing a movie.

Your shirt comes up a bit a shows the bottom of your underwear. You pull your hand back and pull the shirt down, holding it, you grab the movie.
Robbie shifts, sitting up straighter. "Sorry." You say handing him the movie not looking at him.

He quietly takes the movie and places it into the slot on the side of the computer. He scoots closer to you and starts to relax. You lean your head on his should and he places his head on yours.

The movie begins and you feel Robbie start to lay his arm around you. You lay your head down on his chest. "Y/n" he says. You look up at him, "yes?" You say and suddenly you feel warm lips on yours.

"I just wanted to say you look beautiful."