My Helper

You walk out of the bathroom, bloody knife in hand. You feel light headed and fall to the floor in your bed room, everything is black.

You wake up on a hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machines. Beeping noises coming from them. You close your eyes and try my to relax. Impossible.

A doctor comes into the room and your eyes open wide.

"Hello y/n. I'm your Doctor Kimberly."

"Hi" you say through gritted teeth.

"Sorry didn't mean to make you mad. I just wanted to come tell you that you will be fine, just you will need to spend some time in rehab." She says signing some papers.

You sit up, "rehab? No."

"I'm sorry but it's not a choice. Finding a girl half dead in an orphanage is not very pleasant. We assumed that something made you want to do that to yourself so we are sending you to rehab to talk about it." She says grabbing the door knob.

You roll your eyes and let out a deep breath. "Fine. When is it?"

"Starts today at 2:30, down the hall in room 407." She says opening the door and walking out. "Don't miss it."

xx

You walk into a room with the numbers '407' on the door.

"Here we go" you say through a breath.

You walk in to see a boy sitting on the couch, not much older than you, talking to a browned haired woman.

"Oh. Excuse me. Didn't mean to intrude." You say backing out. Keeping you eyes on the boy on the couch.

"Oh no we are just finishing up." She says then looks back at the boy. "Okay Robbie you may leave." She gestures him towards the door and smiles.

"Okay. Have a good day Ms.Valiger." Robbie says.

He walks past you and smiles. You smile back at him and Ms.Valiger clears her throat.

"So y/n would you mind closing the door."

"No" you say walking in, closing the door behind you.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" She asks placing her glasses on her head.

"I don't have a 'problem'." You say shifting uncomfortably.

"Well of course you do, Silly!" She says bopping me on the nose.

You blankly look at her, then you get mad.

"Don't do that." You say through your gritted.

"Then just tell me what's wrong!" She says very energized, perky like.

"Just stop. Please. There is nothing wrong with me. My life is fine!" You say clenching you fists.

She moves her glasses down to her face and starts to jot things down on a piece of paper. She looks back up at you and puts her elbow on her lap, studying you.

"What!?!" You say half yelling.

She just stares at you and starts to write more things down. You get frustrated and stand up.

"What are you doing?" She says, not bothering to look up from the paper.

"I'm leaving" you say grabbing the door knob and open the door.

"No, you have t-"

You shut the door before she could finish her sentence.

xx

Walking down the hallway your eyes start to tear. As you reach you room you feel hands on your shoulders.

"I'm not coming back Ms.Valiger!" You say turning.

You see it's Robbie.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" you say looking down at the floor.

"It's alright. I was like that on my first day, too." He says removing his hands from your shoulders.

You just nod and grab for the door knob. You reach it and walk into your room, Robbie following.

"Uh.." You say looking at him.

"You look like you could use someone." He says and places himself on the left side of your hospital bed.

"Oh." You say sitting across from him.

You begin to lay down. Staring at the blank ceiling you feel your bed moving. Robbie is laying down with you.

"So. How was it?" He asks turing to look at you.

You stay staring at the white ceiling, "horrible."

You feel hot tears in your eyes. You try to keep them back but the fall down your cheeks to fast.

"Hey y/n. It's gonna be okay" he says wiping away a tear from my cheek.

You close your eyes and feel arms wrap around you.

"I promise."

A/n
Hey guys! I haven't done one of these I na while but here's one that I have been working on for a while. I hope you like it ! 💟💕

Part two will be up soon 🎀
☓☓ amy