Bff to Bf

You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock buzzing by your ear. Smacking it off, you sit up and rub you eyes. You get up and get ready to go over to Peters tent.

"Hey Peter" you say walking through his tent. "Hello beautiful" he says smiling at you." You walk over and hug him. He instantly hugs back, tight. "Peter! I can't breath!" You say laughing and he loosens his grip but doesn't stop hugging you.

"Okay Peter you can let me go now" you say giggling into his chest. "I'll never let you go." He looks down at you and you keep your face in his chest. You feel him kiss your head and you get warm and the butterflies in your stomach explode.

You look up at him only to see his lips connect with yours. He pulls back quickly, "I uh meant for that to be on your head.." His checks get red, dedicating that he his blushing hard.

You bite your lip and walk over to sit down on the bed, your hand in his. "It's okay" you say connecting you lips with his. Placing your hand on his chest you realize he is breathing hard and you smile through the kiss.

"Y/n, I love you. Will you uh go-out-with-me? He asks through the kiss. Pulling away, you nod your head. Suddenly you feel Peter I'm top of you kissing you.

"I love you too Peter."