My Helper [ 2 ]

You hear your door open and see Ms.Valiger standing in the doorway.

"N-No" you struggle to say trough the tears.

"Come on sweet heart! Let's just talk but your little problem, okay?" she says lively.

"I don't have a problem!" you say.

You feel someone shaking your shoulders as you open your watery eyes.

"Hey, Hey. It's okay. I'm here" Robbie says in a soft voice.

"I-I-I'm sorry" you say through tears.

You get up from your bed and walk over to the corer of the room and sit down, bringing your knees to your chest and crying into them, like you used to at the orphanage.

You feel arms wrap around your shattered body and cry harder into your knees.

"Why are you even here? Why haven't you left me like everyone else has?" you say as clear as you can.

"I've been in the same place that you are in now. It was hard doing it alone and that's when I decide a pocket knife was my only friend, the only to get me through this with out me losing my sanity" he says laying his head on your should.

"you cut?" you says picking you head up and looking at him.

"I used to, then I met this amazing little boy here who has cancer and he's just the coolest kid I've ever met and I guess he just took my mind off of cutting and made me realize, what's the point of cutting? To get you through a temporary pain? Yes it may hurt like hell but trust me you will get through it, it's called temporary pain for a reason. I'll help you get through it, I'll be here with you the whole way. I promise." he says.

You give him a little smile and turn to face him.

"Thank you" you say hugging him.

"Of course" he says kissing the top of your head. "You should probably try to get some more sleep."

You nod and stand up, "stay with me?" you ask.

"Sure" he says walking over to the bed with you.

"Good night" you say facing towards the wall.

"Good night princess" he says.

With that you fall asleep with a smile on your face and stay asleep this time.

A/N

Sorry guys this isn't very long but I have been incredibly busy with soccer lately but I'm taking a break for a while so I'll e able to update more!

love you guys and thanks for the support :-)))

xx Amy