Reunion and Confrontations Part 2

Next chapter in. Sorry if it seems to be a little messed up. I kinda did this on the fly, while I was doing a chapter for another story of mine.

Enjoy!

"And you, (M/N) (L/N), have proven yourself worthy to be our master and our potential mate."

Those words kept repeating inside everyone heads as they slowly sunk in.

The result: Total chaos

"What!?" "The hell?" "Of all the" "Why does the loser get the hot chicks?" "Not possible!"

"Oi, you bastard!"

Bakugou shouted, her eyes bulging with anger looking like they were going to pop out as she and Yang angrily walked up to him.

"Not only do you steal my glory, but you steal my spoils of war!?"

She shouted, pointing to the two Beasts as she did so.

"Oh please" (M/N) calmly responded as the shock wore off. "They chose to pledge their loyalty to me. I never stole or force them to do anything."

'Not like I could' He thought to himself. Even if he was an asshole like most of Union, he doubted that they would have still done the same thing. He attracted them for reasons he didn't know.

(Plot)

The response only seems to piss them off even more.

"Why can't you just do everyone a favor and just stay in the background like you belong!?" Yang shouted.

"Yeah!" "That's right!" "Give us those hot babes!"

"Why don't you just die already!?"

The bullies shouted in agreement. Pissing off the good side of Union Academy.

'Argh! I've had it with them!" Ozpin thought to himself.

'Perhaps I should take drastic measures in dealing with them.'

He honestly could not understand how they could be so cruel, so callous with people – especially powerless people.

And honestly, they showed no signs of improving their attitudes in the time (M/N) left. If anything, it was even worse than before.

'I should have taken the option of dealing with stupid lawyers then letting (M/N) go. He was the only one who could keep them in line.'

'These brats' Hanzo, Asuka Grandfather shook his head disappointedly, 'They really got too big for their britches with all the praise they have gotten for their powers. Never actually making an effort to deserve that praise.'

'I'm just glad that Asuka and her friends did not fall into that kind of crowd.'

He would never forgive himself if that had happened.

Ironwood and Winter Schnee stared sadly at the scene before them. They knew from Ozpin reports about what was really going on in Union and what Weiss omitted from her letters to her dear sister.

'To think that these are the future of heroes society.' Ironwood shook his head; he would admit to being arrogant and thinking that Atlas technology was one of the best in the world. But, even he knew there was a fine line of being capable and being stupid.

Winter sighed, staring sadly at her beloved sister. She couldn't believe how much she had changed since she went to Union. And not for the better it seems.

'She's become even worse than Father!'

Was the thought running through her mind. And the irony in that statement: Jacques Schnee was actually, for some reason, trying to change for the better. Sure, he still had the mindset of a businessman, not caring for anything but profit. But he was now trying to improve working conditions for his employees.