Chapter 19

Diana's POV

It's been two weeks since me and Alexander's date. We haven't talked about it, it's like it never even happened.

Alexander has barely spoken to me over the last two weeks, which is understandable. I mean, he's my boss after all.

I guess I might be a tiny bit annoyed that he didn't say anything to me. Maybe a 'Hey Diana, I had fun on Saturday' or 'Hey Diana, despite how fun it's been making out with you and teasing you, I think it's best we remain professional'.

If I'm honest, I hate the uncertainty. Are we just friends? Are we even friends?? Does he see me as just his assistant?

My thoughts are cut off by him calling me into his office.

"Yes?" I ask as I walk into this office. "Can you get Sean Rooney and Nora Collins from floor fifty-seven for me, and bring them to my office?" Alexander asks, and I nod.

"Of course" I shoot him a small smile before walking out of his office and over to the door I recently discovered was the stairs. I walk down the stairs till I reach floor fifty-seven, before walking through the door and over to the secretary of that floor.

"Hello, I'm Diana, Mr.Hendrix-" "I know who you are. You're the bitch who got Thomas fired" The woman scowls at me, and I'm taken back by her words.

"Excuse me?" I mumble, and she glares at me. "You heard me. Learn to take a fucking joke" Shes slightly yells, causing a few heads to turn our way.

I was unaware other people knew about that incident.

"I'm here for Sean Rooney and Nora Collins. Now if you could just do your job and stop trying to start a fight, that would be great" I tell her before shooting her a tight-lipped smile.

The woman scowls at me, before standing up from behind her desk, grabbing a half-full glass of water and throwing it at my shirt. Which just so happened to be white.

Not giving her the reaction she wants, I simply shoot her a smile. "If you're done with your little temper tantrum, please do your fucking job so I can get back to mine," I tell her, and she scoffs before storming off.

I look down at my shirt, and like expected it's gone see-through, and you can clearly see the bra I'm wearing underneath.

I look around for something to cover myself with when I see a man staring at me from afar. "What? Never seen a bra before?" I ask, my eyebrows raised as I tilt my head to the side slightly.

His face turns red, and he quickly walks off down a hallway.

I spot an empty clipboard on the women's desk, and I grab it and hold it to my chest, successfully covering myself up.

A few minutes the rude woman from before comes back with a man and a woman following behind. I shoot them a friendly smile, before turning and walking towards the elevator, with the two of them following behind.

I press the button to the elevator, and we wait a few seconds before the elevator reaches our floor. It conveniently is empty, and we step inside. I press the button to level sixty, and the light around the button turns red before it turns white and the doors close.

A few seconds later the doors open, and we step out of the metal death machine.

"Just one moment," I tell the two, before knocking on the door to Alexander's office and stepping inside.

"Will I send them in?" I ask him, and he nods in response. "Also, I apologise but I have to go home and change" I tell him. This causes him to turn his attention away from his computer and onto me.