🌊Hollyberry ||~ 🫐 🍓

Requested by; Catsloveyuo
This is a x reader where you (Y/N) is kidnapped.
Enjoy!💖
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Protecting Love!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nothing new around here, I just take a walk.
I haven't seen my partner in a while, I should check up on them!

I walked to Y/n's house and knocked on the door,
no answer.
I knocked again,
no answer.

Somethings obviously wrong! She would never just ignore me like that.
I need to go in..
-
CHANGING POVS

Hollyberry punched the window open, she didn't care if people might be staring at her, she just wanted her partner to be okay.

She looked around the house and Y/n wasn't there.. Y/n usually stayed in her house so it was weird.

Hollyberry knew something was wrong.

She went all over the kingdom looking for her one and only, only to not find her.
She was about to give up looking for Y/n, until she passed by an alleyway and heard little tiny crys.

She immediately looked in the alleyway, and who was there?

Y/n.

"Y/N!!!" Hollyberry exclaimed, after saying that she tried to be more calmer.
"Why are you here..?" Hollyberry asked peeling the tape on Y/n's mouth slowly.

"This random cookie- he just.. he just took me..?"
Hollyberry thought that was weird but she was just happy to have her partner back.

She untied Y/n and picked her up.

HollyBerry gently kissed Y/n and took her out to eat to help her feel better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this story was so rushed and not a lot of words!!!!!!

Words; 272
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First Hollyberry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9/5/22

Cloudsbustersword
2022