🎃 || COOKIE RUN HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! || 👻 🍪

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this CRK special! Please enjoy! <3
👻 🎃 ❤️‍🔥😈👹👺🤡☠️🕸🕷🪲🪶🪨🌑🌕☄️☕️⛺️🧟👻 🎃 ❤️‍🔥😈👹👺🤡☠️🕸🕷🪲🪶🪨🌑🌕☄️☕️⛺️🧟👻 🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pumpion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the night falls, Halloween starts. Cookies all over the kingdom have a costume except...

Pumpkin Pie Cookie.

You'd think she'd have every spooky costume ever! But, it feels like she's been everything!

Zombie cookie? Check.
Vampire cookie? Check.
Ghost cookie? Check.
Spiky blonde haired and with sword cookie? Check.

See what I mean? EVERYTHING!

She scrambled everywhere just for something new.

Nothing.

She even called her friend, Onion Cookie for suggestions.

"H-how a-b-bout a (sniff) c-cook-kie fr-from h-here?"

Dressing up as a cookie? It's a great idea- really. But costs a lot more. Plus, who would she even dress up as? She only had two days so she had to think fast.

She wrote down a list of cookies.

———————————————
Sparkling cookie
Gingerbrave
Dark Cacao Cookie
Schwarzwälder
Twizzler Cookie
———————————————

Nobody. Absolutely nobody.
While all those people were nice, those outfits were either too expensive, or boring.

She needed the PERFECT outfit, if she didn't have it soon she wouldn't be the Halloween queen she was.

She squeezed Pompon tightly, Pompon often gave her ideas when ever she didn't know what to do.

Then she thought of her friend that gave her the idea.
She finally knew what cookie she would do!

Out of all the cookies, she chose Onion Cookie. Pumpkin Pie Cookie wanted to show a thanks of the idea, even though it would probably send her into happy tears.

She went all over the place for fabrics, she even got a wig, she then started to put the costume together, piece by piece.

"Voilà..! What do you think Pompon..?"

"..."

"Yes... I think it's beautiful too.. Let me put.. it on."

Pumpkin Pie cookie put on her costume and she looked almost identical to Onion Cookie!
Pumpkin Pie cookie quickly left her home as the party was beginning in three minutes.

She rushed- trying to not to trip.

When Pumpkin Pie Cookie arrived, the place was already filled with cookies.

She looked around, she wanted to surprise onion cookie, especially after all the effort it took.

Pumpkin Pie Cookie squeezed Pompon, who was dressed like Onion Cookie's toy.

Suddenly, a girl who looked just like Pumpkin Cookie ran towards her.

"You... (sniff) dressed as me..?"

Pumpkin Pie Cookie recognized that it was her friend,

"You dressed like me?"

The girls hugged each other, and Onion Cookie was holding back heavy tears.

They both got tons of compliments, candy, and some people even mixed them up! Pumpkin Pie Cookie and Onion went down to  on of the trees and ate a WHOLE lot of candy that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry for not updating everyone! I was on a break, but I'm back and ready to write! Happy Halloween!

Words: 480
——————————
Pumpkin Pie Cookie//Onion Cookie
————————————————————————
Special Chapter
————————————————————
1

Cloudsbustersword
2022 👻