Chapter One

TW: Smoking, Drugs, Cursing, blood, alcohol

~~~~~~~~~~

The raven walked into the abandoned house walking upstairs to the bathroom, as he walked his senses were infiltrated with the smell of smoke and loud music blasting he swung open the door seeing a familiar blonde sit up and smiled at him stepping on his burning blunt. "Hey Nicky, your here a bit early.." he smiled walking over to the smaller boy with that stupid smirk on his face, sapnap looked away feeling his face heat up a bit, he hated how much control the taller had over him.

"here" the blonde reached into his pocket pulling out a blunt and handing it to the raven, sapnap smiled taking the blunt and lighting it taking punz hand and sitting in the bathtub with him laying against his chest the two boys sat in the bathroom letting it fill with silence and smoke and although neither of the boys liked the silence they sat in the bathroom enjoying it, enjoying being around one another

"You read to go back to the shit hole school soon?" Punz looked up at Sapnap rolling his eyes "Hell no! I'd rather sit here and smoke with you all day than have to deal with a bunch of whores and homework" they both laughed slightly finishing off the blunt "I better get going my mom will fucking lose it if I'm gone any longer" Sapnap stood up brushing himself off and looking into the cracked and broken mirror on the wall and walking off

As soon as the raven walked into his so-called home he heard crashing from upstairs, he walked to his room ignoring his drunken mother screaming at him and throwing shit at him. he walked in closing the door and locking it flopping on to his bed and thinking fondly of the blonde and the memories they've made and will make in the future.

The next morning Nick threw on his signature outfit and headband walking back to the same bathroom he seemed to return to every day but this time he stopped in his tracks seeing the blondie walk in the house with a girl.

and his heart broke

But why would it sapnap was straight and he didn't like punz, punz didn't like him they were just friends and yet for some reason seeing him hold another persons hand but his own made his chest tense and his eyes water, he turned running back to his house and up to the bathroom staring at his mirror his beautiful uncracked and unbroken mirror and Nick had never hated it more. He lifted his fist punching the mirror until pieces of glass were falling from the wall and his knuckles were cut up and dripping a crimson red down to the floor. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door sapnap stood up wrapping his hands in towels and going down the open the door, and there stood those same wide shoulders, same white hoodie, and same stupid smirk. God nick wanted nothing more than to punch that stupid look off his face but instead he just walked over leaned against him and cried the blonde's arm wrapped around him so he was back in his happy place. just the two of them in their own little world.

~~~~~~~~~~~

first chapter any advice is gladly appreciated. I hope you enjoyed it!

566 words