1- cruel

word count: 651
genre: angst

TW//suicide
——————
i escaped the grabber. i killed him. im free. i got out for robin. for the dead kids who were fallen victims of the grabber.

i walk into school, everyone's staring at me. well who wouldn't, im supposedly "a dead kid walking," and i did murder someone. it feels weird, robin not being here. not having him walk with me to classes or patching him up after he gets into fights. fuck man.

i make it to my class. the teacher makes us partner up. everyones partnering up and donna comes up to me.

"hey can i be your partner"

"oh um sure."

"y'know, im proud of you finney. i'm sorry about robin."

"it's.. it's fine. thanks."

she smiles at me. i ask to use the restroom and immediately run out the classroom once i get permission. fuck man. i make it to the bathroom and go to the last stall. i close the stall door and sit down. the memories of robin start rushing through my head. suddenly i felt tears in my eyes and it became hard to breathe. i started shaking. i've always had feelings for robin. he had feelings for me too. i couldn't help but think about our last conversation, ever.

"hey finn, whats happenin?"

"robin?"

"hey buddy, don't cry."

"i'm not."

"yes you are. i can see you."

"you can?"

"i'm with you. i've been with you this whole time."

"you have?"

"a man never leaves a friend behind, and i'm not going to leave you behind."

"we'll be together again soon."

"fuck that. you ain't gonna go like i did."

"i've tried everything, nothings worked."

"yet."

"robin-"

"remember what i told you?"

"that i needed to see texas chainsaw massacre."

"before that."

"someday i have to stand up for myself."

"someday is today finn. you grab the phone, take a fast step back, step forward, step back, and swing!"

"i miss you robin."

"then get out for me. use what we gave you."

"i will."

"bye finn."

"bye robin."

the tears never stopped. they kept coming. i had a few things from him like his bandanna and hoodie. either way, everything's gonna be different. i could imagine him perfectly. the way his hair shines, his gorgeous smile, the scars he has on his body from fights, his angelic laugh, his muscles, his lips, his smell. everything about him i remembered. if only i could've made a deal with god and have him swap our places. fuck man.

how can cupid, how could you be so cruel?
——————
time skip
——————
today's robin's funeral. fuck man. i haven't been able to eat or sleep since then. life's so hard without him. why'd he have to go why couldn't i have died.

we're at the funeral home. i walk up to the casket. his lifeless body, lying there. peacefully. it seems like he's in a deep slumber, about to wake up any moment. his hair was out, framing his face perfectly, in his favourite suit. the stuffed bear i had given him, his favourite stuffed animal. his only stuffed animal.  i couldn't take it. i broke down. my eyes are constantly red and puffy from crying. at this point i've cried till i had no tears left.

the priest said the prayers and now it was time for the casket to be lowered into the ground. seeing the casket being lowered into the ground made me sick.

i won't ever see him again. i can't go on without him. later that night, i found a rope. i wrote my letters. told gwen i loved her. i tie the rope around my neck while standing on the chair. i jump.

robin's forever gone.
and now i'll forever be gone, with him.

——————
i'm currently crying I GET SO EMOTIONAL OVER STUPID SHIT HELP ME. anyways! leave suggestions/requests here or dm me them !!