5- family gathering pt.2

word count: 1517
genre: idek fluff?? drama?? steamy?? idk but like ENOJOYY💗
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k+ READS💗
——————
finney pov

i barely had time to react to what robin just did. before i knew it, we were outside and everyone was just looking at me and robin. he started speaking, he said something in spanish. i heard my name mixed in there so i'm assuming he was introducing me. and i was right.

———

i sitting down just looking around. robin went to the store with someone so i'm just here, i guess. i was lost in thought. thats when two girls came up to me, both sitting on both sides of me. one of the had boy short, dark brown, curly hair, skinny, big lips, braces, tan skin, perfect body. she was wearing a white cropped tank top with really short jean shorts.

"so you're finney. que lindó. i'm layla." she told me, twirling my hair.
"oh um, hi-" i was cut off by the other girl. she has long straight, jet black hair with red highlights, small lips, light skin, same body as layla. she was wearing a bathing suit top and short shorts.
"i'm maria. nice to meet you guapo." she said and put her hand out for me to shake it. layla swatted her hand away and grabbed mine, intertwining our fingers.
"so.." layla said, "you single? how long have you and robin been friends for?"
"ay, layla don't ask him if he's single! you jus met him! but are you hermoso?" maria said. i really didn't know what to do in this situation. i took my hand back from layla and held onto my cup with both hands now. where the fuck is robin bro i don't wanna be sandwiched between these two girls. they start asking me a bunch of questions & is still flirting with me. occasionally spitting insults at each other. i could barely get a word in without one of them interrupting me. where the fuck is robin bro he said he'd be 10 minutes. i'm getting more uncomfortable by the minute.
——————
robin pov

i went to the store to pick up snacks for finney. honestly, i don't know why i kissed him. or held his hand. my uncle told me on the front porch, "go for it kid. you like him, it's obvious he likes you. just kiss his cheek and hold his hand. see what happens." i don't know why i listened to his advice. i'm pretty sure finney was embarrassed- or just didn't know how to react. i mean i saw his face. he had such a huge smile, and his face was slightly red. it was cute. really, really fucking cute.

i made it home, i went through the fence and the first thing i saw was finney sandwiched between layla and maria. god dammit. he looked so uncomfortable. i walked over to them.

"hey finney- i brought you stuff from the store. could you come over to the table real quick? to choose what you want?" i told him, glaring at my cousins. he face lit up.

"oh! yeah s-" layla cut him off.
"actually.. he's fine here robin. you could just give him the stuff here." she said my name aggressively, looking at me up and down. she put her hand on his thigh.
"he can do what he wants.. c'mon finn." i said, taking his hand and pulling him up. he smiled at me and waved by to the two girls. i didn't let go of his hand. we went over to the table that was under the umbrella and i let him sort through the bag. he looked so intrigued looking for the candies he wanted.

"thanks for doing that robin." he spoke while still looking in the bag, taking 2 items out then continued searching.
"doing what?"
"taking me out of there. they were making me uncomfortable- with the touching and the flirting 'nd stuff. it made me uncomfortable. layla was the main one. maria actually tried to get to know me." he explained. he finished looking through the bag and he had grabbed what he wanted. he was still smiling.
"oh yeah, no problem. they do that with any friend i bring over, if it's a boy. they did that with vance and bruce. it was truly a pain in the naglas." he chuckled at the last part.

"c'mon. lets go sit over there." he pointed to a small bench that were more far back in the yard.
"race ya there!" i said then bolted off to the bench.
"HEY THATS NOT FAIR!" i heard him call out while laughing. he ran to the chairs too.
——————
3rd person pov

sometime has passed, they had sat there for around an hour and a half, eating candy while laughing, talking, etc. from time to time, finney would glance down at robin's lips then back up to his eyes. robin noticed it.

"is there something on my lips?"
"oh uh no why?"
"you keep looking there finn." robin said smirking.
"oh- uh sorry-" finn's cheeks turned slightly pink.
"you sure there's nothing there? you're looking again." he said, this time smiling bigger. finney started to stammer, not actually get words out.
"it's a joke finney," he said laughing, "they're playing a really good song right now. you remember how to dance bachata right?"
"oh, yeah i remember. i practiced with gwen when you weren't there to teach me." he said smiling. theres a lot of smiling going on today🧍‍♀️

"great! then c'mon! let's go dance." he said getting up. before finney could agree or disagree, robin grabbed his hand again and dragged him over to the area people were dancing at. robin turned around and put his hand on finneys hip, intertwining their hands with his other. finney put his hand on robin's shoulder and gave robin a nod, signalling that they would start. they started moving their hips and feet to the beat, moving in a circle. the music started to go faster. the people around them were cheering them on while layla and maria were just giving death stares and talking shit about robin, how finney shouldn't be with him.

robin gripped his hip a bit tighter, focusing on getting the steps right. he spun finney around. finney's back was against robin's chest, both still dancing to the quick rhythm. both of robin's hands were gripping finn's waist. he put his hands atop of his. they were continued dancing like this for a bit before robin quickly spun finney around once again. he pulled him close, he wrapped his arm around his back and put his other hand underneath his thigh. a second before the song ended, robin dipped finney, one arm over robin's shoulder, the other hanging down. (go white boy, go!!) everyone clapped and was "whooping" nd shit. that was fun

they stayed like that for a bit catching their breath. robin's air was flowing down his face, looking into finney's eyes. they both smiled at eachother.  finn threw his head back before standing up properly. they hugged eachother.

"holy shit that was fun." finn said.
"ay dios mio, it was. wanna get in the pool now?" robin asked him. finn nodded and went over to a chair no one was sitting at. he took off his tank top and went over to the pool. robin went to the same chair, took off his bandana, put his hair up into a bun, took off his shirt and caught up with finney.
(bro robin's backyard is fucking huge 💀)

they both jumped into the pool, splashing eachother, playing cops and robbers with the little ones, and just doing tricks like flips into the pool. layla went into the pool and called finn aside when he was arresting robin in the game.

"oye, finney! ven aqui!" she yelled. finney looked at her. he had robin pushed up against the wall of the pool, both of his hands behind his back, finney pushing his hands into robin's back so he stays in place. robin could've easily won and broke out of his grasp but he enjoyed this. he enjoyed what finney was doing. all he knew was that he was gonna be hella rough when he was the cop and he was getting finney. but not so rough that he hurt him.

"stay here, i'll be back." finney said, letting go of robin and swimming over to the shallow end of the pool, where layla was. robin pouted his lip and gave layla a death glare, she just smiled cockily back at him then back at finney that was there. robin couldn't hear what they were saying but layla was being veryyy handsy with finney.

robin made his way over.
——————
BOOOOO CLIFFHANGER, only a cliffhanger cause im tired as shit and i have a wedding to go to (IM THE FLOWER GIRLLL!!!) and i need atleast an hour of rest for this shit. it's happening in 3 hours 🥰

TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND BEING PATIENT I LOVE YOU ALL💗

6:02 am